RDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dredd

Yo can this whole thread god damn chill there are good points in what people are saying but I think it's getting a bit too heated

Cruen

Going to have to +2 but purely for the reasoning of 1. Anzati warmed you and he is serious and needs to be given the same credibility as regular staff in situations like this 2. And RDE I’m sorry but you have had your chances. take some time off from the server, if you get banned or not. I think it would be good for everyone to step away and realize that it is a game, we can all be kind and civil to each other, and people being guilty in the past doesn’t make them evil in the present.

also this thread needs to be looked at by an SA its getting too toxic.

I think I'm going to +/- 1 this. A LOT of things are bugged on the server and I'm sure he isn't the only person doing it. It's a known fact that revivification is only suppose to be used standing still and people are running while using it. I think that someone shouldn't be punished by a bug at fault. And like I said, 4.0 is really buggy

Serin

VIP
Now I was there watching Anzati get lightning streamed by RDE, and I definitely heard Anzati say "You can't use lightning stream while running, it is a bug" to which RDE responded "You aren't staff, I don't care". Even Macklin ran by and told you to stop, yet you didn't. Paraphrasing slightly on both sides, but if you can't take the time to switch channels and ask a staff member "Can I use lightning stream while moving", you don't have the right to say "I didn't know" because you refused to accept information without even trying to check. Not to mention, it's definitely well known lightning stream is a stationary move. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Simple as that.

Spectre8105

Now I was there watching Anzati get lightning streamed by RDE, and I definitely heard Anzati say "You can't use lightning stream while running, it is a bug" to which RDE responded "You aren't staff, I don't care". Even Macklin ran by and told you to stop, yet you didn't. Paraphrasing slightly on both sides, but if you can't take the time to switch channels and ask a staff member "Can I use lightning stream while moving", you don't have the right to say "I didn't know" because you refused to accept information without even trying to check. Not to mention, it's definitely well known lightning stream is a stationary move. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Simple as that.
Bro you don't even play, get on league so that I can carry you

Rde Ren

Ok. This is becoming a long thread. Luna should have done something and I should have listened to anzati. I didn’t trust anzati as staff and didn’t take him seriously. I see now how anzati is a trusted staff after him spawning in items all day for everyone. Ok. I think this should be locked before there is another ten pages of arguments.

Tyr

VIP
Can you stop being so toxic on the forums, I’m getting sick of it and I know others are too. Quit before you end up getting a forum ban
This report got enough +1 and if u don't like me then don't comment and just go away k thx bye.

This report got enough +1 and if u don't like me then don't comment and just go away k thx bye.
The only thing that gets 100% passed by votes are Grey apps anything else it doesn't matter how many +1's or -1's it gets the SA's make the final call.

Vethar

VIP
So after playing 4.0 for awhile and see people abusing the aoe group healing abilities like rde abused this one... I’m wondering why rde is the only person reported... everyone’s running around doing this same thing but with that group healing abilitie. My vote is still stay as everyone else is doing this but with a different skill. Shepard needs to make an announcement saying he doesn’t want people to do this...

Status
Not open for further replies.