RDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okeas

VIP
it was like 2:00 am and me and my friends were messing around -_-
And going off what Luna said, just because you were having fun with your friends doesn’t mean you can ruin other people’s fun. There’s more people in this world rather than you and your friends.

Guys ik rde rap sheet Is longer than the basically anything man made. And to give him the slight benefit of daught he is watched constantly to a point where anyone can say anything about him is considered true without proper evidence rde has been part of this server a long time and there are people who love him and hate him but Rde u should have listened to anzati or any staff nowing how close u are to being perma banned and how well known u are on the server I dont want to see u banned again for something so little especially since 4.0 just came out now I understand if u didnt know the glitch was happening but should listen to anzati (side note anzati why dont u apply for staff ). Now going to people plotting against you yes I believe it has happened in the past but you cant just assume that they are if only because they are in a group with each other

Tubbs

I gave Rde a verbal while calling staff because I didn’t want him getting permad or warned in the first place but I don’t him if he kept it up he would actually be warned or brought to an actual staff sit with staff

Apparently he kept going so why didn't you bring it to a staff sit

Okeas

VIP
i think i told him if i heard it from an admin i would listen
Just because the person telling you that you are blatantly breaking a rule isn’t staff isn’t a good reason to not listen to them. If this is an excuse I have no words for how sad this is.

Okeas

VIP
i dont take anzati seriously
Doesn’t matter if you don’t take him seriously if he tells you that you are breaking a rule you should confirm it with staff or Shepard himself if you don’t trust too many staff. That’s the best way to get out of these situations. It’s your first day of being unbanned and you already got a report on you.

Doesn’t matter if you don’t take him seriously if he tells you that you are breaking a rule you should confirm it with staff or Shepard himself if you don’t trust too many staff. That’s the best way to get out of these situations. It’s your first day of being unbanned and you already got a report on you.
I would have to agree RDE in your case u should now that breaking even the simplest of rules can get u perma banned and for me I dont wanna see u perma banned again cause I feel like that will be your last chance even if u dont respect him you should still listen if him or anyone tells u that u are breaking a rule for your own sake

Prime

+1 I don't get how someone could get so many chances, and get unbanned so many times. what is he your family member or something? Like tf, Shepards secret girlfriend. In my opinion RDE needs to be banned not a perma maybe a 3 month ban. I don't think anyone deserves a permanent ban on this server.

+1 I don't get how someone could get so many chances, and get unbanned so many times. what is he your family member or something? Like tf, Shepards secret girlfriend. In my opinion RDE needs to be banned not a perma maybe a 3 month ban. I don't think anyone deserves a permanent ban on this server.
Again I would like to point out that his history should not make him automatically guilty

Like many others I am not the biggest fan of RDE I don't personally know him or care to know him but I don't blame RDE for not knowing this rule and while he should have listened to Anzati, Anzati isn't really an administrator so I understand RDE being hesitant on his word and if Luna was there why didn't he do anything when the situation arose and dealt with there instead of here this seems so pointless just let the kid play the server if he isn't banned without having to be targeted about the simplest rule no one knew even existed.

Cruen

Although Anzati is retarded, you still should listen to him because he knows what he is doing all the time. Considering he helped 4.0 come out. Stop playing the victim card and pulling out excuses that are invalid
Estrella watch the toxicity. Anzati is a good player on the server, also that is off topic. Watch it kids

Status
Not open for further replies.