Rde Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Mister

If we're setting the bar for banning people at non-specific insults "asshole" and "cunt" this sets a precedent that will lead to lots of people being punished.

Timmy

From the evidence provided and from personal experience I think its only fair to give this post a +1. I can see where @Oat man Is coming from with saying that most player can be toxic however I do feel that making a start on it and showing that it always does not go un-noticed will be a good start for the server

Whiskey

Rde I have given you more than one talk about you being toxic. You keep on proving that you can not be trusted to just get talks anymore, also that you keep getting unbanned and still continue to act this way. You need to learn your lesson with a ban for a long time. Maybe not a perma ban, but at least a ban for 3+ months with no appeal.

So this is a +1 from me.

Like Whiskey said, staff have been working very hard with you. For you to go out of your way and start steam messaging him as well takes it to a new level. You should know better, its time to stop.

+2

Rde I have given you more than one talk about you being toxic. You keep on proving that you can not be trusted to just get talks anymore, also that you keep getting unbanned and still continue to act this way. You need to learn your lesson with a ban for a long time. Maybe not a perma ban, but at least a ban for 3+ months with no appeal.

So this is a +1 from me.
Like Whiskey said, staff have been working very hard with you. For you to go out of your way and start steam messaging him as well takes it to a new level. You should know better, its time to stop.

+2

+3

+1 You are very toxic, more than the other players. You annoy everyone and go crazy and become a complete dick when things do not go your way. You don't follow rules, you got banned for 1 day like about 3 days ago for solo raiding with one other person, which someone who was perma banned as much as you should know this is against the rule so you shouldn't break it, yet you purposely did to minge, because you were mad you got kicked from TG and demoted in Jedi.

Last edited:
+1 You are very toxic, more than the other players. You annoy everyone and go crazy and become a complete dick when things do not go your way. You don't follow rules, you got banned for 1 day like about 3 days ago for solo raiding with one other person, which someone who was perma banned as much as you should know this is against the rule so you shouldn't break it, yet you purposely did to minge, because you were made you got kicked from TG and demoted in Jedi.
I agree with him +1

Dwayne

VIP
I mean if we are warning for this *Cracks fingers* Sorry anzati you're perma is most likely next if this is the pace we wish to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.