Rde Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

so maybe that proves that everything anzati does is bias?
Uh no. If that was true then we should take everything you do as either being toxic or mingy. My point was that he had a bias in this specific situation where I took over and was able to solve it.

What was the situation leading up to these messages? I know it's sort of piggybacking off of this report, but I'd like to see what he said and what you said. I know a lot of what RDE does is wrong and he is in no way innocent, but I just want to make sure that these situations aren't being provoked from him.

All of this being said, I know he is still in the wrong for a lot of what he does. Especially after insulting you. I just need it to fully come to decision on this Report.

EDIT: I also forgot to say that this report wasn't being ignored, but has a conclusion has been delayed to see if any further incidents occurred. I will be coming to a decision on this Report today.
Rde was constantly calling sits for little things for no reason. And there were 0 staff members on or they were afk.
So I answered 1 sit of RDE wanting someone banned for ARDM, I said "Im only a temp gm and I cannot warn or anything, so this will be a verbal for now"
Whiskey finishes the sit when he gets on, no one is banned or warned.
Rde is constantly calling everyone toxic and bullying him when no one said anything, and that I was a Bias staff member for not banning the guy for "ARDM", then started PMing me. I only sent 1 pm back of me saying "Stop PMing me please" in which he continued, theres a most pit on tat and Rde is still talking mad toxicity to everyone he killed, I die in the mosh pit and he starts screaming that I'm garbage.
He dies about 9 times or so and keeps talking while dead, I tell him not to about 4 times.
He dies, and he continues to talk while dead so I just respawn him, then he randomly comes at me in OOC in which I ignore.
He comes up to me ingame and starts asking why I keep respawning him and why im a bias and horrible staff member.
He dies, I say "Maybe you should stop playing the innocent victim card and being a whiney (swear word or something along the lines here)(I honestly cant remember what I said)" then he keeps talking so I just respawn him.

No need for the tape. I'm not gonna lie, I was cloaked watching the sit and Anzati did say that and I do admit it was way out of line.
I literally never directly said he cant RP
I said that he should be constantly asking DC for permission to do a mission as an Apprentice with no skill, master, or organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.