GoatGoat

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Donny Fantum & Goat Goat
SteamID:STEAM_1:0:124483900
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) JvS
Banning Staff: Pallox
Reason for Ban: 30 warns
Ban Time: Perm
What did you do?: I got 30 warns.
Why you should be unbanned: Majority of the warns i have are months and months if not years old. Ive been banned for them, and asked to have the extremely old ones removed. You guys know I've been turning around. I honestly haven't been minging. Ive been trying to involve myself more in the community, and even make a better name for myself. An example would be Georgo. I gave him an orange crystal until he found someone selling the legendary he wanted, and then I payed for half of it because he couldn't. Its the little things like that, that no one takes notice of. Or how I gave a level 20 a dual trident for free, because he thought it was the coolest thing. I know I poke at you guys and crack jokes, but I'm a person on the inside, just like you are. When I came back to the server a few weeks ago, I already had 27 warns. I left the server a while ago because I got banned for them, and forgot it was up. In the past couple of weeks there has been a definite improvement RP wise for me. RP has never been something I get into easily, but I knew my time would be coming to an end if I didn't do a complete 180, which I feel I almost did. I have participated a lot more RP wise than I normally would, even putting up money and making my own player event (which kinda flopped lol) This isn't a one day or one week ban. This is forever. I wont be here next week. I wont be here next month. You will never hear or see me for the rest of your life. Some people might say "yay goat goat is finally gone" but are you still going to be thinking that when theres only 2 people on, and you have no one to talk to or duel? Or who's going to ask the question you thought was dumb and didnt want to ask? Or who can you vent to and share your problems? Ive met good friends on this server. I've been with this server for a long time. Ive gotten close with Reborn and its players, and I'm not quite ready to leave just yet. I know this appeal doesnt do it justice, but I ask for one more chance. I'll stand on a paper thin sheet of ice and walk a mile for a chance to prove my worth<3

GoatGoat

also goat dont forget to add "BlackMan" as a name just to show how much more mingy you are than this appeal shows.
thats been changed for a while. do you mind not commenting unless youre going to -2 since you have a strong bias against me, and clearly dont want to see me unbanned?

GoatGoat

actually i was on goat goat. but since im black i see literally no problem with the name. you said change it from black man so i did, and you didnt say anything after. If you dont say anything after how am i supposed to know you didnt like it. and i would respond more positively, if you just asked me to change my name. instead of the first altercation being "hey change your name or youre getting banned"

Pallox

VIP
The ban wasn't just for the 30 warns, it was also the overly excessive amount of toxicity and reports on you that lead to the decision to permaban you.

also mythos he has gotten 5 warns since like september or something

GoatGoat

The ban wasn't just for the 30 warns, it was also the overly excessive amount of toxicity and reports on you that lead to the decision to permaban you.

also mythos he has gotten 5 warns since like september or something
ive gotten like 5 warns in the past 5 months. All i want is a tiny chance to prove why i should be unbanned. i dont even want the warns taken away if im unbanned. ill walk on a tightrope and wont make a tiny slip. all i need is a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.