Crafting

  • Views Views: 561
  • Last updated Last updated:
  • CRAFTING​

    Crafting at your workbench utilizes the sum of your hard-earned components to create a new item.
    As explained in the table below, once you have collected the resources necessary, you can craft an item of your choosing.
    Depending on the quality of the resources you have collected, you may have a better chance at crafting high-rarity goods.
    For example, if you would like the highest chance to craft Rare+ equipment, you will have to trade with Vendors to collect the necessary Select-grade resources across the Galaxy.

    RATES & RARITIES​

    This table displays the chances for crafting each item, depending on the material quality.
    It is color-coded to display all the crafting rates.
    For example, using all Quality-grade materials grants an 87.5% chance of an Uncommon, 12.5% for a Rare, and 1% chance at an Epic.​
    COMMON
    90%
    UNCOMMON
    7.5% | 87.5%
    RARE
    2.5% | 12.5% | 94%
    EPIC
    1% | 5% | 95%
    LEGENDARY
    1% | 4%
    ARTIFACT
    1%

    This table shows the rates of each material quality being spawned in vendor inventories.​
    FAIR
    90%​
    QUALITY
    7%​
    SELECT
    2.9%​
    EXCEPTIONAL
    .1%​

    BLUEPRINTS​

    Each piece of equipment grants different stat bonuses, and are crafted with five separate relevant materials.

    Adrenal Amplifier
    +AGI +FORT
    Bio-Stabilizer Implant
    +FORT
    Bonded Plate Overlay
    +CON +FORT
    Scavenged Adrenal Stimulant​
    Scavenged Biotech Interface​
    Cinnegar Weave​
    Kevlex​
    Kevlex​
    Phrik​
    Electromesh​
    Electromesh​
    Durasteel​
    Chromium​
    Chromium​
    Chromium​
    Denscris​
    Denscris​
    Electromesh​

    Cardio-Regulator
    +CON
    Durasteel Underlay
    +CON -AGI
    Flexible Underlay
    +AGI +CON
    Scavenged Cardio Package​
    Durasteel​
    Electromesh​
    Chromium​
    Phrik​
    Fiberplast​
    Kevlex​
    Chromium​
    Synthmesh​
    Electromesh​
    Fiberplast​
    Plasteel​
    Denscris​
    Duraplast​
    Shata Leather​

    Focus Band
    +WIL
    Insight Implant
    +MND +WIL
    Neural Band
    +MND
    Salvaged Circuitry​
    Salvaged Circuitry​
    Scavenged Memory Unit​
    Electromesh​
    Scavenged Memory Unit​
    Kevlex​
    Chromium​
    Electromesh​
    Chromium​
    Duraplast​
    Kevlex​
    Electromesh​
    Kevlex​
    Chromium​
    Denscris​
    Response Package
    +AGI
    Strength Amplifier
    +STR
    Strengthening Underlay
    +AGI +STR
    Scavenged Response Unit​
    Fiberplast​
    Scavenged Nerve Boost​
    Kevlex​
    Kevlex​
    Fiberplast​
    Chromium​
    Chromium​
    Shell Spider Silk​
    Electromesh​
    Electromesh​
    Synthmesh​
    Denscris​
    Denscris​
    Durasilk​

    STATISTICS​

    Each piece of equipment grants different stat bonuses, each scaling with the rarity of the item.

    NAME​
    COMMON
    UNCOMMON
    RARE
    EPIC
    LEGENDARY
    ANCIENT

    Adrenal Amplifier​
    +1 AGI
    +1 FOR​
    +2 AGI
    +1 FOR​
    +2 AGI
    +2 FOR​
    +3 AGI
    +3 FOR​
    +4 AGI
    +4 FOR​
    +6 AGI
    +5 FOR​
    Bio-Stabilizer Implant​
    +2 FOR​
    +3 FOR​
    +4 FOR​
    +6 FOR​
    +8 FOR​
    +11 FOR​
    Bonded Plate Overlay​
    +1 CON
    +1 FOR​
    +2 CON
    +1 FOR​
    +2 CON
    +2 FOR​
    +3 CON
    +3 FOR​
    +4 CON
    +4 FOR​
    +6 CON
    +5 FOR​
    Cardio-Regulator​
    +2 CON​
    +3 CON​
    +4 CON​
    +6 CON​
    +8 CON​
    +11 CON​
    Durasteel Underlay​
    +4 CON
    -2 AGI​
    +5 CON
    -2 AGI​
    +6 CON
    -2 AGI​
    +8 CON
    -2 AGI​
    +10 CON
    -2 AGI​
    +13 CON
    -2 AGI​
    Flexible Underlay​
    +1 AGI
    +1 CON​
    +2 AGI
    +1 CON​
    +2 AGI
    +2 CON​
    +3 AGI
    +3 CON​
    +4 AGI
    +4 CON​
    +6 AGI
    +5 CON​
    Focus Band​
    +2 WIL​
    +3 WIL​
    +4 WIL​
    +6 WIL​
    +8 WIL​
    +11 WIL​
    Insight Implant​
    +1 WIL
    +1 MND​
    +1 WIL
    +2 MND​
    +2 WIL
    +2 MND​
    +3 WIL
    +3 MND​
    +4 WIL
    +4 MND​
    +6 WIL
    +5 MND​
    Neural Band​
    +2 MND​
    +3 MND​
    +4 MND​
    +6 MND​
    +8 MND​
    +11 MND​
    Response Package​
    +2 AGI​
    +3 AGI​
    +4 AGI​
    +6 AGI​
    +8 AGI​
    +11 AGI​
    Strength Amplifier​
    +2 STR​
    +3 STR​
    +4 STR​
    +6 STR​
    +8 STR​
    +11 STR​
    Strengthening Underlay​
    +1 STR
    +1 AGI​
    +2 STR
    +1 AGI​
    +2 STR
    +2 AGI​
    +3 STR
    +3 AGI​
    +4 STR
    +4 AGI​
    +6 STR
    +5 AGI​

    MATERIALS​

    Each material becomes exponentially rarer and, thus, more expensive, the higher-grade quality it is.

    MATERIALFAIRQUALITYSELECTEXCEPTIONALCRAFTING?
    Chromium5002000600042500Y
    Cinnegar Weave50002000060000425000Y
    Denscris25001000030000212500Y
    Duraplast2000800024000170000Y
    Durasilk5002000600042500Y
    Durasteel5002000600042500Y
    Electromesh40001600048000340000Y
    Fiberplast5002000600042500Y
    Kevlex2000800024000170000Y
    Phrik5002000600042500Y
    Plasteel5002000600042500Y
    Salvaged Circuitry25001000030000212500Y
    Scavenged Adrenal Stimulant25001000030000212500Y
    Scavenged Biotech Interface5002000600042500Y
    Scavenged Cardio Package2000800024000170000Y
    Scavenged Memory Unit2000800024000170000Y
    Scavenged Nerve Boost25001000030000212500Y
    Scavenged Response Unit25001000030000212500Y
    Shata Leather2501000300021250Y
    Shell Spider Silk40001600048000340000Y
    Synthmesh5002000600042500Y
    Armorplast5002000600042500N
    Beskar500002000006000004250000N
    Bronzium50002000060000425000N
    Composisteel5002000600042500N
    Cortosis50002000060000425000N
    Desh5002000600042500N
    Diatium5002000600042500N
    Dimetris5002000600042500N
    Durafiber100040001200085000N
    Ebonwood30001200036000255000N
    Electrum250001000003000002125000N
    Greel Ebonwood15000600001800001275000N
    Impervium2000080000240001700000N
    Ironwood1500600018000127500N
    Leatheris2501000300021250N
    Nanosilk50002000060000425000N
    Plastoid5002000600042500N
    Quadranium50002000060000425000N
    Salvaged Emitter25001000030000212500N
    Salvaged Lens25001000030000212500N
    Salvaged Power Cell25001000030000212500N
    Shadowsilk25001000030000212500N
    Synthcloth10040012008500N
    Ultrachrome5002000600042500N
    Wroshyr-Wood75003000090000637500N
Top