5.0 lacks uniqueness

Shade Tano

i would like to so bring a suggestion can we have lvl 255 back why? because lvl 255 was perfect the skill trees were perfect. 5.0 skill trees are good but nobody can be unique with their builds everyone build is similar and its not really fun. the force powers are so easy to get making everyone on the server have the same thing as you. also its very hard trying to get a build with no force powers ive notice some trees where you can skip them but for example blade master you get rebuke and blade dancer you have to get cloak. well enough that complaining but I think the 4.0 skill trees were perfect it added uniqueness to almost every player and you can make assassin builds tank builds dps builds speed builds force builds and healing builds. i think 5.0 would be perfect if everything was the same except the lvls and skill tree.
unless im missing something

Spectre8105

5.0 numbers were way too bloated, while I will agree all builds are way too similar now I dont think that increasing the lvl cap again should be the solution. I think making the trees more impactful and increasing xp gain would be a good start.

Hannah

in real starwars lore everyone was either a fight a force user or both. Not every person was good at everything. There will be ascension, and prestige which will improve your stats and give you more of an advantage in other things. There is no need for a new level cap we just need to wait until everyone gets settled to this new way of leveling skills.

Rightpop

Lvl 180 was the perfect Max level because it was either your a tank with decent damage, A healer/force user, Or a DPS with medium health. In 4.0 You could have a full force build and still do at least 600 a heavy. I feel like going back to the 180 max lvl would be the best.

Rightpop

A downside that would happen if we were to go back to 255 or 180 is probably a level reset. I’m saying this because it would be a lot of work for staff to return us to max level and people can easily lie and say they are max level so they don’t have to grind. The only solution I can think of is pulling up screenshots but I don’t think they would be valid.

4.0 / 5.0

255 lvls = 100 max lvl
13000 max hp = 4000 max hp
Max 2.5 skill trees = max 2.5 skill trees
500 dmg = 250 dmg
400 knockback = 150 knockback
The only thing about this is the scaling I guess. Damage got halved while HP got nearly reduced to 1/4th, so any bugs where you take damage when you shouldn't is a lot more annoying. That and like Crimson's recent suggestion it looks like you're required to get a lot more force powers in trees if you want to go to the top or open your options up more. I think having a lot of the force powers being optional would help people feel like their builds are more unique and that they don't have to waste their skillpoints on some useless force ability. I also believe that we should definitely put all the saber forms in a separate tree because I don't like wasting 8 points in Blade Dancer just to get something that isn't some variation of a form I'll never use.

Spectre8105

nah, 4,0 was shit as well, 2.0 and 3.0 were good times on the server. 4.0 was like the bee update in minecraft, fuckin pointless