A Problem with Emperor. -Rocky

Also, by the way there's something people have questions on especially me. When Maven got Emperor, Dwayne didn't have a Darth life. Or atleast from what I could tell, and I will actually say this aswell. This no longer is a "Petition" more or less a discussion on my behalf for others opinions. Realized I said that before, which was a mistake on my part. But anyways, my opinion is out there.

Okeas

VIP
Also, by the way there's something people have questions on especially me. When Maven got Emperor, Dwayne didn't have a Darth life. Or atleast from what I could tell, and I will actually say this aswell. This no longer is a "Petition" more or less a discussion on my behalf for others opinions. Realized I said that before, which was a mistake on my part. But anyways, my opinion is out there.
With Dwayne's darth life I remember this talk in game. Basically Moxxi hated Dwayne and did some stupid thing to PK it. Once Moxxi was gone, Dwayne asked Shepard about it and I believe Shepard said that if he could get the green light from Maven he could have his darth life back. Maven saw no problem with that and gave it to him. From there Dwayne just gained the trust of Maven with getting PG commander and eventually wrath. So Maven was the one that got him the Darth life.

With Dwayne's darth life I remember this talk in game. Basically Moxxi hated Dwayne and did some stupid thing to PK it. Once Moxxi was gone, Dwayne asked Shepard about it and I believe Shepard said that if he could get the green light from Maven he could have his darth life back. Maven saw no problem with that and gave it to him. From there Dwayne just gained the trust of Maven with getting PG commander and eventually wrath. So Maven was the one that got him the Darth life.
Thank you answerin the question, and that is mega-ironic. <.<

I mean the way I see it, anyone has a right to be Emperor, Valk or GrandMaster if they earn it. Wether they be GM, Mod or SA+. Though the Emperor rank has been controlled by staff for a long time that dosen't mean other that are not staff cant take Emperor. it just so happens that the current Emperor is a SA