Anime models

Spectre8105

I can't wait to rework into an anime model with fat fucking tits and only play for 1 hour when I wake up, allowing me to use my half asleep morning voice.

On a serious note they aren't bad, no one can complain about cringe considering we're all playing gmod on a starwarsRP server. They were allowed before and I wouldn't mind them that much, it would make the place a bit more colorful at least...

Maguku

VIP
How about we just DONT allow ones with big boobs?
How about just no anime models? there are plenty of good models that are not anime related. It just doesn't fit the server. Sure there are some bad models that people have for their cc but it doesn't help that people want an anime wifu with neon blue hair and a hot box the size of a toothpick

this shit is literally retarded, why were there even anime models being accepted in the first place? just execute these weebs already smh

Vethar

VIP
Nah Shepard allowed 2-3 anime models so people thought they were allowed again so they spent money just to find out they wasted it lol

Okeas

VIP
People got Custom Characters for the anime model. They lost money from purchasing it .
It isn’t a physical purchase all of this “purchases” are donations to the server to keep it running and as a result of these donations they can receive an item. This is not an obligation.