Arata report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rde Ren

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Rde STEAM_0:0:186748471

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: Arata STEAM_0:1:90721302

Reason: negligence

Proof(Highly recommended): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1682104918
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1682113937
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1682115411

Additional Info if there is any: I and someone else were rp arguing about CoT. both of us brought up some good points but it was getting heated. Arata was there to witness it. After a couple of minutes, Arata told us to knock it off. I stopped arguing but the other guy proceeded to say "rde stop making posts on the forums about people not liking you. this is why everyone hates you." I asked Arata if we could bring this into a sit since it was turned into an OOC situation. Arata walked away and I asked Arata in admin chat a couple of minutes later if he could make it a sit. He ignored me. I found him and asked if we could speak privately. he followed me and we started talking. I asked if he could give the person being toxic to me consequences, he said no and that its a waste of time. I tried to explain to him why it should be a sit and that if I was to say that to someone I would be having everyone telling me im toxic and being taken to a sit. He said no because its a waste of time and he "handled the situation." He said he got us to stop arguing about CoT as Jedi council, not staff. Then I said yes but after the argument the guy said something OOC flaming me. He then repeated himself saying getting it into a sit is a waste of time. He then yelled *in text* "YOUR WASTING MY TIME ITS A WASTE OF TIME IM HAVING A BAD DAY" or something like that. I said if he doesn't want to handle situations he shouldn't be staff. he said to report him and he teleported away. He spent more time arguing with me then he did actually doing his job. There is more in detail stuff that I could say but you can look at the screen shots. He was playing dumb the whole time and didn't want to admit he was wrong.

TLDR: Guy flames me, Arata hears, I ask Arata to get a sit and talk about it, he says its been a hard day for him and its a waste of his time even though he spent a good ten minutes arguing with me about it, teleports away.

Oat man

-1 It looks like he told the guy to stop doing whatever he was do and arata just had a bad day he should have handled it differently but i know how it feels to have a really bad day and make some mistakes

Rde Ren

-1 It looks like he told the guy to stop doing whatever he was do and arata just had a bad day he should have handled it differently but i know how it feels to have a really bad day and make some mistakes
He said that he stopped the argument

Of course I would prefer if he gave his side but it seems like a mountain out of a mole hill situation. He is human, not a bot so he will have bad days so I'm going to -1

*Edit*
So I would like to state my side of things now that I have been able to wake up with a fresh view on things and explain everything that happened and why I acted the way I did so I had just gotten home from the doctors because of my allergies like every Wednesday and in comms I see RDE, Hanzo (Estrella) and a few others arguing about COT so I told them to stop arguing in comms and they do so but as I hop around Tython I see Estrella, RDE, and other Jedi by the temple steps arguing about COT so I tell them to stop and while I don't have my mic I was not able to stop it right away but Estrella had said "you asked on the forum post why everyone hates you and it’s because of what you did just now" but shortly after I ended the argument and I was going to leave it at that because I had told Estrella in PM's to just walk away which he did but then RDE had come up to me asking for a sit and for a few minutes I told RDE that the situation had been resolved and that there was no point in taking this into a sit but he still pursued for an admin sit and thats when I said "I am getting mad that you are wasting my fucking time AFTER I HAVE HAD A SHITTY FUCKING DAY" I clearly stated that I was getting mad that he kept asking me for a sit, not thats why I was taking the sit so after that he still persisted on the staff sit so before I offically blew up I saw other people needed help and removed my self from the situation telling RDE that if he thought that I was unbaised or unfair to report me on the forums.

Last edited:
Neutral
While I do agree he handled it wrong, I understand having to answer for a bunch of calls (Which can vary in level of stupidity) when you're having a shit day. I think it was just a mishap and overall I believe Arata does a good job.

Okeas

VIP
I’m going to be neutral because I know Rde will call me biased but I agree with Arata. You don’t need to be brought under the map to have everything fixed. Maybe you didn’t hear Arata pull Estrella off to the side and tell him to stop.

Caitlyn

I mean I didn't dish out any punishment/cuss anyone out I just told him to leave me alone because I handled the situation already but you can have your own opinion on the situation.
Doesn't changes the fact that having a bad day is not an excuse lol. You lost your cool in text chat as well, using "FUCKING" in all caps and what not. pointing out something that is indeed a bit hypocritical.

Estrella

Hold up, let me throw a little fire in here. RDE when I was running around someone while dueling Jiffrey for CoT, you started dissing me for no reason, you said something along the lines of “does this guy really deserve CoT?”, I never responded to that statement and kept on dueling, then he wants to fucking challenge me to a duel for CoT and I told him I honor the 24 hour cool down and I only duel in groups or nothing. He gets pissed off and decides to start an argue in jcomms because of this which is annoying as fuck. People didn’t like that I was honoring the 24 hour cool down, even Tuna was okay with it. But RDE was bitching and complaining so I tried solving it civilly with him. I literally told him “you asked on the forum post why everyone hates you and it’s because of what you did just now”, he gets pissed off and when Arata tells us to stop, I stop and then RDE throws a pissy fit and decides to switch the subject and say to Arata: “I want a staff sir because he bought up a forums post and that’s occ and failrp”, me and a bunch of people on the server say that it’s a semi-serious RP server we are practically allowed to talk about that shit. Shepard does it and so many people do it and no one can deny they haven’t. Arata already solves the situation and rde wants to keep on harassing him about it. Big fat -1. Stop playing the victim card it’s pissing me off already. I have so much goddamn proof to get you another warn so you could get banned but I am not a dick head. Stop blaming other people for your annoying behavior and reevaluate your life. If you think I am toxic then report me, but I am spitting true facts that everyone could agree with. Stop playing the victim card.

Caitlyn

Hold up, let me throw a little fire in here. RDE when I was running around someone while dueling Jiffrey for CoT, you started dissing me for no reason, you said something along the lines of “does this guy really deserve CoT?”, I never responded to that statement and kept on dueling, then he wants to fucking challenge me to a duel for CoT and I told him I honor the 24 hour cool down and I only duel in groups or nothing. He gets pissed off and decides to start an argue in jcomms because of this which is annoying as fuck. People didn’t like that I was honoring the 24 hour cool down, even Tuna was okay with it. But RDE was bitching and complaining so I tried solving it civilly with him. I literally told him “you asked on the forum post why everyone hates you and it’s because of what you did just now”, he gets pissed off and when Arata tells us to stop, I stop and then RDE throws a pissy fit and decides to switch the subject and say to Arata: “I want a staff sir because he bought up a forums post and that’s occ and failrp”, me and a bunch of people on the server say that it’s a semi-serious RP server we are practically allowed to talk about that shit. Shepard does it and so many people do it and no one can deny they haven’t. Arata already solves the situation and rde wants to keep on harassing him about it. Big fat -1. Stop playing the victim card it’s pissing me off already. I have so much goddamn proof to get you another warn so you could get banned but I am not a dick head. Stop blaming other people for your annoying behavior and reevaluate your life. If you think I am toxic then report me, but I am spitting true facts that everyone could agree with. Stop playing the victim card.
I think you could have said that in a less aggressive manner, js from personal experiences whether right or wrong id be careful about all the swearing and subtle insults, people gonna call you toxic for that.

-1 Rde is super obnoxious and is in no position to "Demand" a sit. IF Arata believes something has been dealt with, and has dealt with it. Then so be it. Staff word is final.

Estrella

Doesn't changes the fact that having a bad day is not an excuse lol. You lost your cool in text chat as well, using "FUCKING" in all caps and what not. pointing out something that is indeed a bit hypocritical.
I’m sorry but if RDE wants to flame me in jcomms and then report me for arguing with him over 3 letters in my name then shifting the reason for a staff sit for me just because I said something ooc-wise then shift the blame to Arata for cursing, not even directly at RDE is bullshit. Caitlyn two wrongs don’t make a right, if you want to +1 this application because of your own situations and faults and you want to weigh it down on someone else you also need to revaulate your life. Because if one of the staffs on this server said two curse words that weren’t direct or toxic and gets banned or gets their staff job taken away, I could already think of 6 things that you have done that I think you should be perma banned for or at least your staff rank. What you just said ever further proves my point of which you don’t deserve your role on the server.

Estrella

I think you could have said that in a less aggressive manner, js from personal experiences whether right or wrong id be careful about all the swearing and subtle insults, people gonna call you toxic for that.
You are getting aggressive and definite mixed up. I curse to be definite and more spoken about my point so people could get my words through their fucking skull. I don’t say them to be toxic or in vulgar ways that offend people unless I am awaiting a warn or ban for toxicity.

Caitlyn

You are getting aggressive and definite mixed up. I curse to be definite and more spoken about my point so people could get my words through their fucking skull. I don’t say them to be toxic or in vulgar ways that offend people unless I am awaiting a warn or ban for toxicity.
idk how im being agressive

Estrella

I’m so tired of this systematic bullshit that is becoming of this server. I can’t tell what’s fair anymore or what makes sense because it’s posts like these and comments that anger the shit out of me. I have never seen Arata be nothing but the best staff member other than Scary. If someone who got banned for toxicity is making a report on him for cursing twice for RDE harassing him (IT WASNT EVEN DIRECT), then I think the server needs to ban RDE again for doing stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.