Arata report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlyn

I’m so tired of this systematic bullshit that is becoming of this server. I can’t tell what’s fair anymore or what makes sense because it’s posts like these and comments that anger the shit out of me. I have never seen Arata be nothing but the best staff member other than Scary. If someone who got banned for toxicity is making a report on him for cursing twice for RDE harassing him (IT WASNT EVEN DIRECT), then I think the server needs to ban RDE again for doing stuff like this.
I just want to say again, I have never flamed RDE, so that’s already a lie.
kinda flamed him abit in that rant

Tubbs

Ok so like I said I was already having a bad day because of school and I am sick, Hanzo, you and a few others were having an argument and in that argument, he insulted you and I had already handled the situation in which he insulted you but for some reason just because I didn't bring you both under a map for the same exact argument to spark again and tell Hanzo the same thing I said 2 minutes ago you wanted to say that I wasn't doing my job. I ended the situation and I wasn't going to respark the argument I just put down.
If your having a shitty day you don't take it out on the server, Half the time I was staff my grandfather was near death, but I didn't bring it into staff sits. You deal with your shit don't make the community deal with it.

Caitlyn

No I didn’t, I justified my reasoning towards the server and RDE’s post, if I ever said RDE is retarded, stupid, a baboon, or something along the lines of that, then that is flaming.
well... you did kinda say " reevaluate your life " which is kinda just out of context and stretching for unneeded insults.

Still +1 on this thread.

Estrella

well... you did kinda say " reevaluate your life " which is kinda just out of context and stretching for unneeded insults.

Still +1 on this thread.
I did say reevaluate your life, I didn’t say go die in a hole. I’m going to be real with you here but I thought you were a fantastic Empress, even though you got it unfairly, you did your job well. But you couldn’t take the criticism and you handed down you rank which proved all of your harassers right, that you didn’t deserve it. Once that happened, after all of the hate that was directed you by toxic ass people pissed me off, because not only are you a girl but also Shepard’s girlfriend which will of course make a lot of people dispised you. I fucking loved you for that because you proved them wrong and never let out your anger and said bye to the haters. But then you started banning the harassers instead of reporting them with powers you never even applied for. You then again proved the harassers right. Even after every thing that happened I still thought you were a great staff and even said so in one of the forums post everyone flamed you on for being the worst staff or undeserving staff. But once you called pump (one of the most toxic people on the server) and n word and then proceeded to call people f words and shit that’s when you snapped and changed completely. I then changed my view on you. You then got back like after a day because of you getting harassed or whatever, what you should’ve done was take the ban like a champ for a week then properly apologize to everyone and then judge them on it or make them feel guilty, but you just tossed it aside and didnt give a shit, in return it makes even more people hate you. Because of the situation that occurred, you are now judging Arata for it. Which is not cool, you and I both know that. I used to admire you so much as Empress, but then you want to start making me hate you because of you cracking your bubble and everything. There were so many routes you could’ve took to better your image on the server. But you chose to not do so because it’s weird and not normal, or probably because you thought you could get away with it. Whichever reason it was know that it is changing so many people’s views on you including so many staff. My advice is just properly apologize for stuff that clearly was you snapping because of people in the community’s toxicity. But then again you probably won’t because it all died down or I was just right about you. I don’t care if I get banned on the server or forums, I am telling you Dead ass what I think of you, I don’t care what context this is in, whether it’s “toxic” “annoying” “OOC” I don’t give a fuck, I am just telling you this for your well-being so people on the server don’t have any reason to not hate you anymore including myself.

Caitlyn

I did say reevaluate your life, I didn’t say go die in a hole. I’m going to be real with you here but I thought you were a fantastic Empress, even though you got it unfairly, you did your job well. But you couldn’t take the criticism and you handed down you rank which proved all of your harassers right, that you didn’t deserve it. Once that happened, after all of the hate that was directed you by toxic ass people pissed me off, because not only are you a girl but also Shepard’s girlfriend which will of course make a lot of people dispised you. I fucking loved you for that because you proved them wrong and never let out your anger and said bye to the haters. But then you started banning the harassers instead of reporting them with powers you never even applied for. You then again proved the harassers right. Even after every thing that happened I still thought you were a great staff and even said so in one of the forums post everyone flamed you on for being the worst staff or undeserving staff. But once you called pump (one of the most toxic people on the server) and n word and then proceeded to call people f words and shit that’s when you snapped and changed completely. I then changed my view on you. You then got back like after a day because of you getting harassed or whatever, what you should’ve done was take the ban like a champ for a week then properly apologize to everyone and then judge them on it or make them feel guilty, but you just tossed it aside and didnt give a shit, in return it makes even more people hate you. Because of the situation that occurred, you are now judging Arata for it. Which is not cool, you and I both know that. I used to admire you so much as Empress, but then you want to start making me hate you because of you cracking your bubble and everything. There were so many routes you could’ve took to better your image on the server. But you chose to not do so because it’s weird and not normal, or probably because you thought you could get away with it. Whichever reason it was know that it is changing so many people’s views on you including so many staff. My advice is just properly apologize for stuff that clearly was you snapping because of people in the community’s toxicity. But then again you probably won’t because it all died down or I was just right about you. I don’t care if I get banned on the server or forums, I am telling you Dead ass what I think of you, I don’t care what context this is in, whether it’s “toxic” “annoying” “OOC” I don’t give a fuck, I am just telling you this for your well-being so people on the server don’t have any reason to not hate you anymore including myself.
Well this comment is pretty toxic, idk why your going out of context to come at me. Thread has nothing to do with me.

Estrella

Well this comment is pretty toxic, idk why your going out of context to come at me. Thread has nothing to do with me.
No, you said that I insulted you by using “reevaluate your life” i am explaining what I meant regarding that comment. And if you read that long ass essay you wouldn’t regard it as toxic, instead constructive criticism that I took 20 minutes to construct just so that you could be represented better in the server. You say it’s toxicity when I tried giving you advice just for your well being smh

Caitlyn

No, you said that I insulted you by using “reevaluate your life” i am explaining what I meant regarding that comment. And if you read that long ass essay you wouldn’t regard it as toxic, instead constructive criticism that I took 20 minutes to construct just so that you could be represented better in the server. You say it’s toxicity when I tried giving you advice just for your well being smh
its pretty out of context, and kinda rude to assume I didnt read it and replied. I dont see you as describing me as a lesser person then Iw as when as empress as constructive criticism. Idk why you made this thread about me.

Estrella

its pretty out of context, and kinda rude to assume I didnt read it and replied. I dont see you as describing me as a lesser person then Iw as when as empress as constructive criticism. Idk why you made this thread about me.
Like Shepard said take it to DMs I already DMed you, if you want you could either report me or talk to me. Whichever you choose.

-1 RDE, you need to grow up. Aratas a good boy who got a little annoyed at somebody acting like a demanding toddler; so basically anybody in the situation. This dosent need a staff report.

Status
Not open for further replies.