Arata report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rde Ren

I’m so tired of this systematic bullshit that is becoming of this server. I can’t tell what’s fair anymore or what makes sense because it’s posts like these and comments that anger the shit out of me. I have never seen Arata be nothing but the best staff member other than Scary. If someone who got banned for toxicity is making a report on him for cursing twice for RDE harassing him (IT WASNT EVEN DIRECT), then I think the server needs to ban RDE again for doing stuff like this.
so because im RDE its ok to dish out a couple curse words and be toxic to me?

Rde Ren

-2 You really tried to force him to make a sit when he already dealt with situation if the staff member believes it dealt with and you dont just try and get another staff member. It seems more that your play victim when from what I'm hearing its sound you harrassed him about it more than anything.
he didnt deal with the situation. arata told us to stop arguing. I said ok then the CoT said the toxic ooc thing. it was not dealt with.

Ventum

he didnt deal with the situation. arata told us to stop arguing. I said ok then the CoT said the toxic ooc thing. it was not dealt with.

Sounds like he gave you a verbal warning and the CoT ignored the verbal, why isn't this a report on the CoT?

Ventum

i did report the CoT. but arata didnt do anything.

So let me get this straight, here is how the chain of events go, correct me if im wrong

You and CoT argue>Calls For Staff>Arata gives a verbal>CoT continues arguing>Calls for staff again>Arata says "leave me alone"

Rde Ren

So let me get this straight, here is how the chain of events go, correct me if im wrong

You and CoT argue>Calls For Staff>Arata gives a verbal>CoT continues arguing>Calls for staff again>Arata says "leave me alone"
ok so. Arata was there. he stopped the arguement. the guy said the toxic thing. Arata walks away.

Ventum

I'll leave my opinion at the fact that this should've been a player report on the CoT and a private discussion with an SA about Arata's negligence.

Theseus

If he deems it dealt with it is he's staff ,maybe he couldn't have done anymore than he did.

Okeas

VIP
so because im RDE its ok to dish out a couple curse words and be toxic to me?
Ok, you can't be acting like you've NEVER been toxic before and this is all coming out of no where. I can think of at least 3 examples from the last 2 days that most people would've been warned for but since we don't want you to get perma'd again we don't.

Rde Ren

Ok, you can't be acting like you've NEVER been toxic before and this is all coming out of no where. I can think of at least 3 examples from the last 2 days that most people would've been warned for but since we don't want you to get perma'd again we don't.
you guys always say to me because someone else does it it doesnt give me the right to. whats whith this sudden change?

Estrella

Hello? I never flamed you and you started arguing with me for no reason. When Arata told me to stop, I stopped. You are lucky I am not even reporting you in the first place. I am about to though for these false statements. I never once said anything toxic to you. The fact you harassed Arata for something you started is complete bullshit, especially when I stopped arguing and you continued.

Okeas

VIP
you guys always say to me because someone else does it it doesnt give me the right to. whats whith this sudden change?
ok? I don't see what was really toxic about what he said about the forums. The server is not serious rp it's semi serious rp and we can bring the forums in if we want to. If he wants to call you out on your bs, ok cool. The reason why you get so much flaming is because you do stuff like this. You join TS channels when told to leave and you don't leave, you yell at people in game and get angry very easily and it's very easy to tell when you're angry, you create forum posts complaining about being killed on tat multiple times but the other day you warped to tat at least 20 times trying to heavy a group of people just talking (after croc's little fortress) and you got killed every time. If you see something that you think isn't ok, contact your JC or staff depending on the context and have it fixed. Calling someone out saying that they do not deserve CoT is not at all an RP scenario. The Jedi in lore respected everyone and they solved everything calmly and diplomatically, not flaming their own in comms. This report in general is not necessary at all. So don't try and call out someone for breaking RP when you usually end up breaking RP a lot more than normal people do.

Estrella

ok? I don't see what was really toxic about what he said about the forums. The server is not serious rp it's semi serious rp and we can bring the forums in if we want to. If he wants to call you out on your bs, ok cool. The reason why you get so much flaming is because you do stuff like this. You join TS channels when told to leave and you don't leave, you yell at people in game and get angry very easily and it's very easy to tell when you're angry, you create forum posts complaining about being killed on tat multiple times but the other day you warped to tat at least 20 times trying to heavy a group of people just talking (after croc's little fortress) and you got killed every time. If you see something that you think isn't ok, contact your JC or staff depending on the context and have it fixed. Calling someone out saying that they do not deserve CoT is not at all an RP scenario. The Jedi in lore respected everyone and they solved everything calmly and diplomatically, not flaming their own in comms. This report in general is not necessary at all. So don't try and call out someone for breaking RP when you usually end up breaking RP a lot more than normal people do.
Thank you

Cruen

-1 Staff word is final, Arata did however make a mistake that's why this is not a -2, and also RDE is now permabanned. also fun fact I'm in the last picture there.

Dwayne

VIP
I’m so tired of this systematic bullshit that is becoming of this server. I can’t tell what’s fair anymore or what makes sense because it’s posts like these and comments that anger the shit out of me. I have never seen Arata be nothing but the best staff member other than Scary. If someone who got banned for toxicity is making a report on him for cursing twice for RDE harassing him (IT WASNT EVEN DIRECT), then I think the server needs to ban RDE again for doing stuff like this.
Stupidity is a highly annoying thing yes, regardless of opinions it is necessary for a community to have their voices be heard and opinions noted. Even if some dont carry weight as much as the other ones.

Dunkin

VIP
-1 @Rde I see no true rule breaking in this. He did in fact stop the argument, in which you said you stopped. If the person was disrespecting you report it on the fucking forums. Just because a staff member did not want to listen to you whine and complain about someone does not mean they are ignoring you they just have better things to do. If you have so much proof of this person "being toxic" report him in the player reports. Do not report a staff member because you did not get your way. You are a child with a child mind still. Using the excuse, "just because someone else did it means I can". You need to grow up or step away from the server till you are mature enough to play without getting your feelings hurt.
@Arata Winters I believe you are in the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.