Archer's Game Master Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro real talk can somebody tell me if that event is good or not because I stopped paying attention in my sociology class while I jotted down ideas for it

+2 As it Currently stands with how many “Actual” game masters we have. There Is Croc, Clucky, and Phaze. Archer is a super chill dude, and his application is well done. Give this man a chance

IROCONIAN

-1 Archer, here comes the truth not facts

on your events
your event does not really flow well but with a little work wouldnt be too hard to run.

the story is interesting and that is what makes events memorable.

when I had GMs make docs it was really for other gamemasters helping to be able to copy and past adverts their names hp and directions we could go in.

an example of how events should be put on. joy is a key ingredient. i built a under water maze with bosses hidden rooms and alot of tricks and mechanics all centered around a ship that crashed in the ocean. i must have spent 3hrs all together on the dupe and story.

the event went to hell and everybody was really upset because they got lost or killed by sharks. they didnt really listen to the briefing so it was their fault. but i did not take it personal when they said i sucked. i just made a smaller maze and took out the things they hated for the next one. overall the people who completed the course loved it as it was difficult.

i see too much privilege in your time on the server and you do have a history of being bias.rude and yea that t word. as of recently i have had a hard time keeping my mouth shut about abuse but it didnt stop with staff. you flex your power and i think you are in it more for the tag and perks than actually sharing fun experiences.

i do not see you reacting to critisicm well ever really and you tend to speak over and yell at folks.

Gamemasters have the most power and responsibility on the server. In my experience as Gamemaster for 9 months and being offered head GM more than once i can tell you. peoples time and input matters and it is more about their experience than yours.

you are a bad fit for the REBORN-staff

Purpose>Pride

on your events
your event does not really flow well but with a little work wouldnt be too hard to run.

when I had GMs make docs it was really for other gamemasters helping to be able to copy and past adverts their names hp and directions we could go in.

an example of how events should be put on. joy is a key ingredient. i built a under water maze with bosses hidden rooms and alot of tricks and mechanics all centered around a ship that crashed in the ocean. i must have spent 3hrs all together on the dupe and story.

the event went to hell and everybody was really upset because they got lost or killed by sharks. they didnt really listen to the briefing so it was their fault. but i did not take it personal when they said i sucked. i just made a smaller maze and took out the things they hated for the next one. overall the people who completed the course loved it as it was difficult.

i see too much privilege in your time on the server and you do have a history of being bias.rude and yea that t word. as of recently i have had a hard time keeping my mouth shut about abuse but it didnt stop with staff. you flex your power and i think you are in it more for the tag and perks than actually sharing fun experiences.

i do not see you reacting to critisicm well ever really and you tend to speak over and yell at folks.

Gamemasters have the most power and responsibility on the server. In my experience as Gamemaster for 9 months and being offered head GM more than once i can tell you. peoples time and input matters and it is more about their experience than yours.

Purpose>Pride
It’s always annoyed me how you type reborn in all caps.

on your events

Purpose>Pride
Fair point, but I can tell you straight up I have no intention of having any form of administrative power. I just want to make a clear and fun storyline for the server, one that we don’t have much of. If there was an option for me to work with GM’s give them concepts, storyboards and scripts without holding any title I would. Unfortunately, I don’t believe such a thing exists.

IROCONIAN

Fair point, but I can tell you straight up I have no intention of having any form of administrative power. I just want to make a clear and fun storyline for the server, one that we don’t have much of. If there was an option for me to work with GM’s give them concepts, storyboards and scripts without holding any title I would. Unfortunately, I don’t believe such a thing exists.
yea...as council you have that abiloty to get GMs to run your events or assist with RP

from little things like dropping fire as an entity to tp people to a dark room w antlions

yea...as council you have that abiloty to get GMs to run your events or assist with RP

from little things like dropping fire as an entity to tp people to a dark room w antlions
Not quite what I want. I have a vision for how events should be ran and it requires more creativity than that. The beauty of Star Wars is that it has such an interesting universe with incredible political intrigue and even better world building. I don’t think many people capitalize on this, and what I want with events goes beyond a simple conversation with a current GM. It’s weird and somewhat difficult to explain, but that’s the best way I can.

I’ll clarify. I don’t want power. If I did, I would have applied for Moderator. I want to make stories for the server. Nothing more, nothing less.

IROCONIAN

Not quite what I want. I have a vision for how events should be ran and it requires more creativity than that. The beauty of Star Wars is that it has such an interesting universe with incredible political intrigue and even better world building. I don’t think many people capitalize on this, and what I want with events goes beyond a simple conversation with a current GM. It’s weird and somewhat difficult to explain, but that’s the best way I can.

I’ll clarify. I don’t want power. If I did, I would have applied for Moderator. I want to make stories for the server. Nothing more, nothing less.
gooo look at my gamemaster app

i would recommend you withdraw your application.

it would be absured considering like 20 people left and all have terrible things to say about you. what is worse is that you as a mod would have you as admin in a month because of internal favouratism.

Loody would have been an incredible Super Admin but there was a cieling created by inactive staff.

i had charger (super). cause (super). four (super) myth on my council and never saw them to give you an example. loody was always around and taught people chess. Taught me alot of org things, did not play favourites with me either. Loody had great ideas and was outed by a pretty cut throat council. Loody is wiser than most on the server and although people disliked him ot. he understood how to make REBORN fun.

it would be absured considering like 20 people left and all have terrible things to say about you. what is worse is that you as a mod would have you as admin in a month because of internal favouratism.

Loody would have been an incredible Super Admin but there was a cieling created by inactive staff.

i had charger (super). cause (super). four (super) myth on my council and never saw them to give you an example. loody was always around and taught people chess. Taught me alot of org things, did not play favourites with me either. Loody had great ideas and was outed by a pretty cut throat council. Loody is wiser than most on the server and although people disliked him ot. he understood how to make REBORN fun.
You're being ridiculous. GM is a rank that has no power, only the ability to create events to make your experience better. Hes doing this because he wants to help, not because he has to. The "20", more like 5 or 6 that did leave where making false allegations and where overall a serious detriment to the server, and its players. They're doing their own thing now. Good. You complain about staff nonstop, then instead of providing actual proof you just block anyone that disagrees with you.

Archer and I haven't been talking as much as we used to, and that's for no reason in particular. I say this to prove I am speaking without bias towards him, or that "group" that left.

You also bring up Council, which you seem to love to do. You argue over a topic, then go off topic and rant about random stuff that has no relevance. For you, I would recommend you simply stop replying unless you actually know what you're talking about. If you have serious criticism then that would be great, but you don't. Your rely on a bias to hate this man for no reason other than boredom.

Spectre8105

You're being ridiculous. GM is a rank that has no power, only the ability to create events to make your experience better. Hes doing this because he wants to help, not because he has to. The "20", more like 5 or 6 that did leave where making false allegations and where overall a serious detriment to the server, and its players. They're doing their own thing now. Good. You complain about staff nonstop, then instead of providing actual proof you just block anyone that disagrees with you.

Archer and I haven't been talking as much as we used to, and that's for no reason in particular. I say this to prove I am speaking without bias towards him, or that "group" that left.

You also bring up Council, which you seem to love to do. You argue over a topic, then go off topic and rant about random stuff that has no relevance. For you, I would recommend you simply stop replying unless you actually know what you're talking about. If you have serious criticism then that would be great, but you don't. Your rely on a bias to hate this man for no reason other than boredom.
GMs have more power than moderator + Smod, basically on-par with admins, just that they can spawn in items.

I argued the inactive staff thing so many times I gave up cause there was nothing happening about it

Everyone keep further responses on topic (About the GM app), don't argue in here, take it to DMs or just don't argue at all.

GMs have more power than moderator + Smod, basically on-par with admins, just that they can spawn in items.

I argued the inactive staff thing so many times I gave up cause there was nothing happening about it

Everyone keep further responses on topic (About the GM app), don't argue in here, take it to DMs or just don't argue at all.
Wasn't aware about power structure, thanks for clearing that up. Most servers I've played GMs where event makers and had no power outside of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.