Archer's Game Master Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
gooo look at my gamemaster app

i would recommend you withdraw your application.

it would be absured considering like 20 people left and all have terrible things to say about you. what is worse is that you as a mod would have you as admin in a month because of internal favouratism.

Loody would have been an incredible Super Admin but there was a cieling created by inactive staff.

i had charger (super). cause (super). four (super) myth on my council and never saw them to give you an example. loody was always around and taught people chess. Taught me alot of org things, did not play favourites with me either. Loody had great ideas and was outed by a pretty cut throat council. Loody is wiser than most on the server and although people disliked him ot. he understood how to make REBORN fun.
Archer can make reborn fun, and if you look at the people leaving the community because of him, that’s just them being idiots. Telling somebody to delete their app is childish when most of the support is positive

Caitlyn

+2 As it Currently stands with how many “Actual” game masters we have. There Is Croc, Clucky, and Phaze. Archer is a super chill dude, and his application is well done. Give this man a chance

frick u me and shepard pop off on events :((

Caitlyn

Wasn't aware about power structure, thanks for clearing that up. Most servers I've played GMs where event makers and had no power outside of that.

GM's arent = to admin. They can internally apply for moderator and have moderator permissions within staff. Although idk why but admins cant spawn items and gms can. Even tho admins can do events. :(

Caitlyn

+3 Active and a good guy from my experiences with him. We need GM's pretty bad and I think he is mature enough to handle it.

Bants

-1 didnt you say that you hated the server and the majority of the players? I seriously fucking doubt that is something that is desirable as a gamemaster,

-1 didnt you say that you hated the server and the majority of the players? I seriously fucking doubt that is something that is desirable as a gamemaster,
I made those comments whilst angry with the direction certain things were going, and they were in private with somebody whom I thought I could trust with that information. I have apologized before for saying what I said, and I still am sorry for saying what I did. I don't mean it now, and I enjoy playing the server in its current state. A lot of the players are chill to be around and I enjoy my time on it. I understand the origins of your -1, and I figured I would get some backlash that looks like yours, so I'm not going to hold it against you. I appreciate the honesty and the concerns, however I will tell you they are misplaced. I don't hate the server anymore, I don't hate all of its players anymore, and overall I'm reforming to ensure I don't say something as toxic as that in the future.

Caitlyn

People say a lot of things to people they trust, sometimes not the nicest things, people vent unfortunately the person couldn't be trusted.

Boomer

VIP
Idkkkkk I mean you said you hate a majority of the playerbase and I’m assuming it consists of meeeee sooooooooooooo idkkkkkkkkk what to sayyyyyy

Idkkkkk I mean you said you hate a majority of the playerbase and I’m assuming it consists of meeeee sooooooooooooo idkkkkkkkkk what to sayyyyyy
As I said before, I was angry and said words I did not mean to people who I thought would keep it in confidentiality. I have apologized many times over for my actions. I feel bad for what I said, and I do not hate you, Boomer. You get annoying sometimes, but I do not hate you. I'm sorry if I give off the vibe that I hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.