lua bugs

im an exterminator and i wanna eat those bugs
new map tmr TM?

cool stuff dudes
korriban remade
tython edited
fixed a l o t of shit everywhere
am good mapper very good
Need the tree of whoa returned to tython. basically a tree teeming with the force in which Jedi can gather and seek guidance.

put a hole on the caves on each planet that we can perma prop block. but also delete the perma prop block to do events that can exoand the caves as you have usable area in between caves.

Anakin requested-try keep things relatively flat for combat but still immersive so inclines do not cause players to float. also the low ground seems to be better for defense so take this into account. the least amount or No warps at all would be great.

currently tython has the most glitches and is pretty cancer. with the pond and lower temple warp really destroying immersion in combat.

a cave on Zakuul under the waterfall. can use for executions or just cool RP

IROCONIAN

also @anzati

i think you should stream and do a walk through of the whole map. that way we can make suggestions or comments as you walk through and you can address the comments after. i would ask Shepard if you can advert a time you are doing this.

Vethar

VIP
zakuul is smaller already in the new map.

good suggestion, ill see if i can without hitting any limits

Oh new map has zakuul? You said only korriban xD

Need the tree of whoa returned to tython. basically a tree teeming with the force in which Jedi can gather and seek guidance.

put a hole on the caves on each planet that we can perma prop block. but also delete the perma prop block to do events that can exoand the caves as you have usable area in between caves.

Anakin requested-try keep things relatively flat for combat but still immersive so inclines do not cause players to float. also the low ground seems to be better for defense so take this into account. the least amount or No warps at all would be great.

currently tython has the most glitches and is pretty cancer. with the pond and lower temple warp really destroying immersion in combat.

a cave on Zakuul under the waterfall. can use for executions or just cool RP

I already tried to get a cave on zakuul xD

IROCONIAN

does not have to be a fancy cave. just a dark place to RP. under a waterfall would be cool hiding spot. multi story building on zakuul. maybe a 3 story droid factory

Oil

VIP
also @anzati

i think you should stream and do a walk through of the whole map. that way we can make suggestions or comments as you walk through and you can address the comments after. i would ask Shepard if you can advert a time you are doing this.
he streamed him making the map

also @anzati

im streaming 24/7 twitch.tv/anzati1 and ill probaly do a FULL map walk through if i get enough viewers