B U G S

Lists out all of the bugs I've seen so far and explaining them.

Anzati, plz fix
1.dont be a bitch about every little bug lmao
2. tython i COPIED and pasted from the old map and aparently it broke (not my fault)
3. half of this shit in the video is literally not my fault OR can be fixed ingame.
4. i never scaled down tython, i literally just moved it over 2 boxes for optimization
5. saying "i dont want it please fix it" doesnt help

All good if you can't control it. It's just what I found real quick and the rock thing and the ability to force leap out of the map seem like pretty big issues imo. If you can't control that then don't sweat it. You asked for bugs, I gave you bugs. The rant towards the end was a desperate cry for help as Tython is now the inferior planet. If it's the same size that's all good it just feels smaller and it might be due to the comparison in size of Tython to Korriban.

fix retard house on zakuul

Lists out all of the bugs I've seen so far and explaining them.

Anzati, plz fix
90% of these were fixed
lighting cant fix under tython temple, trees are meant to "pop" as you said, its a render system because everyone complained about tythons lag, i never shrunk tythons spawn room whoever setup the stations have special needs, a lot of the tython "bugs" were literally on the old map, kashyyk trees were fixed it was because i moved it to remove the disguisting roof top

ill upload an addon soon with all the textures and models

doing bug fixes tmr since my pc shut down while they were all done (including more optimizations AND no more floating caves and see thru korriban