Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlyn

-3 every time you say you change, and every time you end up applying for your ban afterward.

Even if you did change, its hard for anyone to believe you.

Rde Ren

Finally, a perma ban that will stay perma :) couldnt think of a better person to have that honor
I don’t want understand what I did to you ever to deserve you being like this to me. Even before I messed up a lot you have been rude and not giving me a chance to be able to prove myself. I’m sorry if I ever did something bad on purpose to you but I don’t remember doing that...

Grey

Yea no offense dude. But his isn’t gonna work out. It took like a year and a half for me to get unperma’d and it seems like they were handed out like candy to you. You got lucky with this many tries and you still managed to fuck up

I don’t want understand what I did to you ever to deserve you being like this to me. Even before I messed up a lot you have been rude and not giving me a chance to be able to prove myself. I’m sorry if I ever did something bad on purpose to you but I don’t remember doing that...
RDE of all people, just complained about not getting a chance to prove himself........

Bro you’ve been perma banned like 7 times

Boomer

VIP
Yea no offense dude. But his isn’t gonna work out. It took like a year and a half for me to get unperma’d and it seems like they were handed out like candy to you. You got lucky with this many tries and you still managed to fuck up
Ok im assuming you recently got un permad because i don’t remember you being as dedicated to the server as rde but you’ve just disappeared. Not even on the forums have I seen you. I think you quit when you were permad and dame back long time later for legit no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.