Buff Defensive

When I made this post, the most I expected with the heavy was a second extra in timing if I was lucky. I am more focused on the Basic attacks, the very things I use every day so I don't spam the Defensive heavy.

Rightpop

When I made this post, the most I expected with the heavy was a second extra in timing if I was lucky. I am more focused on the Basic attacks, the very things I use every day so I don't spam the Defensive heavy.
if your talking about the damage that would mean buffing the damage of all light attacks on double sabers. Also idk why it should be buffed it's perfectly fine.

if your talking about the damage that would mean buffing the damage of all light attacks on double sabers. Also idk why it should be buffed it's perfectly fine.
No. I mean buffing up the lights for a new flare and to make their range longer or make a new unique Defensive.

Spectre8105

Still a huge -1 from me, I just equipped a double saber and put on my good ol' defensive 2 and hit constant 2-4 ticks on my forward light and 1-3 hits on my left and right light attacks. You just need to learn the form, work with the lag, etc. If you want to use "lights being trash" as your excuse to spam the heavy go for it, but defensive is just fine where it currently is, I suggest you go practice the form instead of "PKing people as a show of power" or anything along those lines, that's just a suggestion though.

Still a huge -1 from me, I just equipped a double saber and put on my good ol' defensive 2 and hit constant 2-4 ticks on my forward light and 1-3 hits on my left and right light attacks. You just need to learn the form, work with the lag, etc. If you want to use "lights being trash" as your excuse to spam the heavy go for it, but defensive is just fine where it currently is, I suggest you go practice the form instead of "PKing people as a show of power" or anything along those lines, that's just a suggestion though.
If you're talking about me, you need to catch up. Because I don't do that. And try not to go out of your way to be a nuisance.

Turtle

VIP
+1 Defensive 2+3 Light attacks (W, S and A) need a buff (D light attack is fine). Defensive 1 is basically worthless though.