Not open for further replies.
Player Information
Your name: Sith Lord Caiggs Young/Caiggs
Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:150838314
Your current rank: Lord/GVIP
Amount of Warns: 7

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator/Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 14 (give or take)
Current level within the server: 255

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 4:00 PM PST-11:00 PM PST
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 10:00 AM PST-2:00 PM PST and 6:00 PM PST-11:00 PM PST (Although times will most likely change)

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Virtual Alliance
Position(s): Admin
Time as position(s): 3 months
Brief overview of the position(s): basically just staff like reborn
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Caiggs, have permission from ZoZo to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
Some of y'all know me, some maybe don't. Some like me and some probably don't. I'm not here to argue whether or not you should like me because voting for staff shouldn't be a popularity contest, so rather, I am going to try and explain to you why I would make a good staff member.

1. I know the rules
Now, this may seem like a stupid reason, but I would like to give a reason as to why I think it's important. To say that it has been numerous times would be a lie, but there have been times when I have seen staff who just don't even know the rules. Either that or they wanna protect their friends from anything, but I will give them the benefit of doubt. Ever since I got banned from the reborn discord (I'll get to that later on), I have checked the rules about every 3 days to see if there are any new changes. Not to mention, good memorization of rules will reduce the amount of downtime it will take for a staff member to make a decision during a sit because they won't have to be going back and forth in the rules.

2. I'm not toxic (at least not as much as you may think)
Yeah, I've been toxic at times, who hasn't? But anyone who calls me toxic truly doesn't understand me, so I don't blame them for thinking I am. And yeah, I did get banned from the reborn discord, I'm not even gonna try and hide the fact I am, can't remember why tho, prolly had something to do with what I jokingly said about zozo. Frankly, I believe my toxicity to be something better than toxicity, I believe it is

3. The courage to say what's right
Aight the first part of this won't be as serious, but the second part will so hang in there. I am a center-right conservative that lives in Silicon Valley, and I go to a school with a whole bunch of other privileged ass liberals. I don't give 2 shits what you think of me, I will let it be known that if something unjust is happening, that shit should be stopped. Whether it be me arguing with people who agree that the NRA is a domestic terrorist organization, or whether it be losers who believe that the reason gay people shouldn't be allowed to marry each other is that it is "disgusting and goes against God's law". I will say what I believe is right. And the same goes for anyone who listens/reads my rants on reborn. You may call me wrong, and you may call me stupid, or toxic, or whatever else it is that you wanna say, but you can't say that I'm someone who won't confront you if I think what you're doing is wrong. This skill can be useful when being staff, because sometimes, you have to do what's right, regardless of whether people will think of you as a douchebag or a hero.

4. Experience
I have played on reborn for over a year. Some of y'all will see that as a short amount of time, some will see it as a long one. But over that amount of time, I have seen plenty of different faces and learned plenty of different ways people think. I have also seen the server evolve for quite some time now. Experience is important as a staff member, that's why they ask for how much time you have on the server and what level you are. Experience can be a deciding factor as to whether or not someone becomes staff, because if you don't understand what you are defending, then you are not defending it, just defending the words.

These next points I will bring up are minor points:
5. I type kinda fast
Meaning I am able to respond to people quickly and get to them quickly, reducing the amount of downtime a player has to wait.

6. I respond quick
If I see something in chat, I responded almost asap, even if I'm in the middle of a duel. Hell, ask the guys (not girls, I don't wanna seem desperate) I have added on snapchat, and you literally can because there are dudes that play on reborn which I have added, for example, North Dakota.

7. I'm smart
Not only am I street smart, but I'm book smart, especially when it comes to history and politics. And I'm able to relate a lot of historical situations to modern-day incidents I come across.

9. Activity
As most prolly don't know, there was a time when I stopped playing for about a month without warning. Long story short, my pc was shit. I got a new one tho, also my free period this year means that I will be able to workout during school hours rather than after school, meaning more time.

And finally,

10. I'm chill
I'm typically chill with most things unless I believe it gets out of hand, which I will then talk about. You wanna call me an idiot? Ok, I'm still gonna respond, but I won't respond with toxicity, but rather more jokes. Again, anyone who actually knows me knows this.

Thanks for reading all of this, I know it's quite long, but I've been thinking about this for quite some time now.

Vethar

VIP
+1
A lot of toxic people become staff and completely change their behaviours. This is why I’ll keep it as a +1 and not a 2.

I also believe people deserve a chance to prove themselves.

Goodluck.

Papi

VIP
+1
A lot of toxic people become staff and completely change their behaviours. This is why I’ll keep it as a +1 and not a 2.

I also believe people deserve a chance to prove themselves.

Goodluck.
You dont give people staff to see if they will change you change then get staff just saying, havent viewed the toxicity myself but based on the way the you wrote out your section on toxicity you're taking the wrong approach, toxicity is based on what others view and think, if i truly believe calling someone retarded isnt toxic that doesnt make it any less toxic so you cant say im not toxic even when others call you out for things that appear toxic. but gonna remain neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.