Caiggs Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redicule

Holy fuck never expected this but honestly +1 he’s a good guy gets hated on a bit but is always there for you if you need I have full faith in him that he’d do well

IROCONIAN

Caiggs is never toxic. like ever. he is a smart ass sometimes but only in good fun. people misunderstand his jokes and take offense because the guy speaks on a deeper level than the @Gang

example:
admin tps and slowly foating through the air following us on korruban asking if we have permission for a mission because there was no @ or advert. Caiggs says "shouldnt you have an umbrella" the staff just starts yelling for us to leave.

he was referencing mary poppins. this can be interpreted either way.

Caiggs doesnt minge, rdm, harrass, erp or target players for punishment. He has way more patience and approaches things with a chill direction.

I believe he could change the culture of reborn staff for the better.

i has spoken

+1 I think Iroc said it pretty well Caiggs isn't toxic can just be a smartass which can get on peoples nerves sometimes, Caiggs is pretty involved with the server and what not. IDK just pretty chill I mean we give people a two week trial if he fucks up we can just fail him.

ElfJar

-2 from what I seen of you on kinda mingy a bit but yeah you can be a bit of a chill person too do don't get me wrong when I say this as a stand point for staff if you feel up to it prove them that you want to take it seriously and try harder to show it be that example to the other players ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.