Denciles Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dencile

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Dencile - ZSC SQ Padawan Dencile - HH DHG BP L Dencile Drakizen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127661712

Server: Jedi vs Sith

Banning Staff: Steely

Reason for Ban: Racism/Saying the N word

Ban Time: 7 days

What did you do?: I said the n word while talking to a friend [Snuggles] in-game

Why you should be unbanned: I didn't mean to be racist, I am black and snuggles is white i'm used to saying the n word while talking to friends/ people that i am close with irl, if any staff who saw it in logs and felt like i was being racist then i'm sorry. I didn't think that it would affect anyone else as it was only snuggles who could see the message and i say it all the time to him, he doesn't mind it.

Last edited:

Dxon

VIP
+1 , dencile is not that type of guy. Also put ur steam id and ur in game names. Like full in game names

Whiskey

While it does not give you the right to say it, the ban was a little long. +3 to get it reduced down to 3 days.

Dunkin

VIP
+1 Cool dude really is too long and just overall dumb, he like playing the server and made a mistake

If you said it with an A at the end, it should of been a verbal I feel. If you said it with an R at the end, it'd be a diffrent story. Would like to hear from @Steely first.

Shade Tano

Not to be racist but it’s normally the other races get more offended by the word (ginger) lol yes I said it but rearranged

+1 to reduced server has a no tolerance policy even if black there no way in the future admins can check it if someone else claims to be black and use it which is why I believe it doesnt matter who uses it everyone will be treated the same

Dxon

VIP
+1 to reduced server has a no tolerance policy even if black there no way in the future admins can check it if someone else claims to be black and use it which is why I believe it doesnt matter who uses it everyone will be treated the same

True

Status
Not open for further replies.