Not open for further replies.

Shawn/Drax

Steam Name and In-Game Name: kysggamin'shawn2.0
SteamID:
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) JVS
Banning Staff:Dickolas Dan
Reason for Ban: Racism,FailRP,Refusing To Surrender,,Staff Diss
Ban Time: 1 Week
What did you do?: all i did was not surrender because i wasnt even binded they just took weapons and comms
Why you should be unbanned: because i was accused of racism by saying whats good my nigga once even tho im black XD + thats not even racist by saying that either way and i didnt even staff dis XD i said that just because i have low health thats gay aka Dumb

-1 using the n-word, regardless of context, is punishable by ban... gud thing you didn't get perma like me before

Ventum

-1, sorry chief even if I don't agree with how the server perceives the context of the N-Word, it still is a bannable offense no matter what. Just be happy it wasn't a perm.

Cruen was the Moderator that initially told me about you saying the n-word. I didn't think you used it in too bad of a way and thought you meant no harm in saying it because you seemed like a nice guy until I checked the logs. It seems like you were insulting someones teeth when you said the n-word in chat so I don't think that's how you ask someone what's good.
-3 because you lied in your appeal and because as Shepard stated in his other post, we won't allow any racism in this server and won't have any exceptions.

Shawn/Drax

Cruen was the Moderator that initially told me about you saying the n-word. I didn't think you used it in too bad of a way and thought you meant no harm in saying it because you seemed like a nice guy until I checked the logs. It seems like you were insulting someones teeth when you said the n-word in chat so I don't think that's how you ask someone what's good.
-3 because you lied in your appeal and because as Shepard stated in his other post, we won't allow any racism in this server and won't have any exceptions.
1st of all thats not racist and i didnt comment on sokmeones teeth tf???

Shawn/Drax

-1, sorry chief even if I don't agree with how the server perceives the context of the N-Word, it still is a bannable offense no matter what. Just be happy it wasn't a perm.
thats funny because saying the n word like nigga isnt racist niw when you apply the er at the end that is theres a huge difference if you didnt know

Shawn/Drax

-1 Basically what Cazar said. And you shouldn't justify using a word like that just because "you are black"
i mean wdym i cant justify i could walk down the fuckin street and be like ay yo whats good my nigga and no one would care cause its not racist like i said if you apply the er at the end then it is

i mean wdym i cant justify i could walk down the fuckin street and be like ay yo whats good my nigga and no one would care cause its not racist like i said if you apply the er at the end then it is
If you read Vicks comment, you said it as a insult. If I say " eat a sick nigga" it's still not OK.

Oh Vickolas, what did I tell you about lying? Also I can say "you look like a Faggot" I don't know what you look like. But someone can still be offended

Shawn/Drax

Oh Vickolas, what did I tell you about lying? Also I can say "you look like a Faggot" I don't know what you look like. But someone can still be offended
isnt their freedom of speech this isnt north korea were you cant say anything freedom of speech alows you to say most things without getting punished

Woo boy, it's gonna be one of those talks. If someone goes into your house and says shit that you don't like, you can kick them out. Imagine this server is the owners house and the staff members are security guards. If you cause a ruckus vocally or physically. You will be kicked out.

Alright my bad, I was wrong, it seems you said the n-word at least 3 times and I misread the text about a tooth as I didn't read the text before it. It seems you wanted to say you had a fake tooth with a cyanide capsule in it so you could kill yourself to get out of being captured. Regardless here's the logs of you saying the n-word so anyone viewing the post will know the situation: 20181223024002_1.jpg20181223024025_1.jpg

Alright my bad, I was wrong, it seems you said the n-word at least 3 times and I misread the text about a tooth as I didn't read the text before it. It seems you wanted to say you had a fake tooth with a cyanide capsule in it so you could kill yourself to get out of being captured. Regardless here's the logs of you saying the n-word so anyone viewing the post will know the situation: View attachment 319View attachment 320
Vickolas, what did I tell you about lying

Status
Not open for further replies.