Dunkin's GameMaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please take it to pms not on my application
I'm elaborating on my reason for my +1 on your application, don't be one of those people that makes an app and tries to act all professional so they can get accepted, he asked me to elaborate and I did.

I'm not trying to act professional but when you are starting useless context and stuff utterly cluttering up my application I an asking you to take it to pms
Feedback and elaborating on reasons I think YOU should be accepted on YOUR application is cluttering your application?
Changing to a -1
Clearly lacks maturity and the ability to maintain personality without being two faced on the forums

No what I am saying is the whole objective should have been taken to pms to not cause drama that's the point of my statement before of take it to pms and leave it just to +1 or -1. I want the comments section easy to read and not a struggle for others to respond and get context on stories that have a good use. I thank you for explaining on why I should be accepted but you are taking it further than that. I do not want drama to start because of my application.
Not drama bud, it's called reasoning a gamemaster asked me to explain and I explained. You seem v v ignorrant. Like I said before, stop being one of those kids that acts completely different on the forums than they do in game, it's a two faced personality and no one's gonna support it. Also if you're so concerned about PMs like you say you are, why haven't you PMed me? Why are you still trying to argue with me on your application? If you're gonna try to act all smart and pretend like you care about the server, at least follow what YOU say.

Dunkin

VIP
Update: I deleted my comments and have contacted him VIA pm. Screenshots of my previous comments are available if requested.

Judge, addressing him as an "Ignorant kid that acts completely different on the forums" Is honestly inappropriate. If you want to have a debate or argument with him, take that off of his application and into private messages or Teamspeak.

Doom

+1 Friendly player maybe a little bit more activity is only think i can say other than that hes still fairly active , friendly , helpful and I like his ideas

MojangZ

Judge, addressing him as an "Ignorant kid that acts completely different on the forums" Is honestly inappropriate. If you want to have a debate or argument with him, take that off of his application and into private messages or Teamspeak.

I see no problem calling him that he is stating his opinion and wants the public to see that. Though I do agree to judge, follow what you say and go to PMS. I'm putting a -1 for being immature and ignorant about what you have said for the time being. Mabey judge is like a 36 year old man that likes calling people kids 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.