Dwyane Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'm saying is Croc has the biggest reasons not to be on the server (insane work hours, a family, providing transportation for them in general, etc) and he still has the most hours so I'm shooting you up Okeas

Estrella

Okay dwayne I love you and all but you shouldn’t be playing the victim card like that. Regardless you shouldn’t even be warning people for laughter. I know it’s all fun and games which is why I am not +1ing, just gotta turn it down a notch.

Dxon

VIP
Alright boys, seems like we’re in for the long haul
Define Abuse:
a·buse
verb
/əˈbyo͞oz/
use (something) to bad effect or for a bad purpose; misuse

1. Refer to my post in Issues with Staff for my opinion on that
2. The respect goes both ways, why should he respect you when you have never respect him and you just call him out on the forums and you decide to not just solve it in a civil conversation, this would’ve gone one million times better if it was just a conversations with you, Shawn, Dwayne, Shepard and miles in a TS channel, CIVILLY talking.
3. Have you put the thought through your head that he could’ve been explaining to the Pasadena that Shawn did not explain to him and was actually trying to get someone to stay on the server? Maybe Shawn was ignoring the Padawan’s question because he was a low level and Dwayne was tending to the new? I also don’t understand using a physgun as power hungry?
4. Joke warns have been around for a long fucking time, I know of a few people that have been warned by Moxxi for meme shit and just because it’s there doesn’t mean it turns him into a felon just as we just saw, his warn will be removed whenever possible and that is fixed. Oil did what he was supposed to do, talked to Dwayne directly and civilly and got shit done instead of creating drama.
5. Yo, Dwayne is an adult he can’t no life the server like you and rack up his 200 hours per two weeks. Dwayne isn’t the only staff member with low hours and I know for a fact a few of the staff members just keep Garry’s Mod open so their activity looks good.
6. “every community some reason always has some stupid soft spot for higher ranks abusing to make them think they can do it.” That is dumbest thing I’ve heard all day. Maybe he’s in that high spot because of his dedication to the server BEFORE YOUR ASS GOT HERE. He was here with the sever during the good times and the hard times. He went through the hard times with the founders helping them keep the server on the right track, a time in which if you were going through, you probably would’ve quit.

I have respected him , I respect p much everyone as a person. I talked to dwayne and the way he talked to me would have caused a fight between him and shawn in TS and they it still would have went to forums.

Maybe this maybe that we can't bring stuff up that we don't know. Who knows you could be right about him answering the padawan's questions but idk

Yeah staff do fake their times.

You do have a point about him being there during hard times, but he never players anymore due to work.

Im tired lol lets just close this thread lmfao

IROCONIAN

+1 room for improvement all around

this is no good for new players to see....poopoo from a cows hubby

Shawn
take a step back and remember why we are all here
to have fun

Duane
we should be able to do that while respecting each other as well

random reborn player
seems like abuse

Maguku

VIP
+1 Its no secret that me and Dwayne don't like each other. But I will give my input on this.

I don't think its fair to just say because he's SA it's ok for him to have a little fun. If anyone else abused and essentially disrupted/ruined an entire gm's event they would be under a lot of pressure. If anyone else did that they would be fucking crucified.

Not only that but as Shepard said this isn't the first time something like this has happened. SA had been lacking since before the community meeting and Id agree and say they've definitely done a much better job to try and prove that they are still working hard to help the community. Although when you are barely making the time to get on and this is what you do it doesn't look so good. Especially when there have been multiple instances that have required discipline.

Honestly, the major Issue I see in this situation is an EGO, acting as if he is above and better then everyone. Yes, he is a SA and outranks them but it doesn't mean he gets to just shit on their event and completely disrupt it. This just feels like because he's SA he believes he doesn't have to respect other people below him in rank, and unfortunately, it doesn't even seem like he respects higher ranks at times.

Dwayne especially as a SA has been extremely argumentative and confronting even to Shepard more than anyone. I feel like its a lack of self-control and seems to be an EGO problem. Also, of course, the SA should be able to argue or try and convince Shepard, but at least do it privately, there have been some instances in which he's publicly argued or complained about issues that needed to be private. This is bad PR and makes Shepard and the SA look bad.

When you're a SA you have to be a role model, you represent the entire servers administrative team. SA's should be the most mature and respectful staff. Minging as a SA is just bad PR for the entire server, and the servers already had enough of that lately.
You're the last person here to speak about ego

Okeas

VIP
Shawn. alot of history on Reborn has been forgotten but can be helpful to improve our community.

actually Dwayne told Okeas to ban me and was lenient doing a 1 day. if he had done a 3 day i would have been grandmaster for all of 2 hrs. I respect Dwayne and consider him a pretty big part of REBORN
That was a very sad day for me but it had to happen. Just wanna let you know that I survived picture day.

Caitlyn

You're the last person here to speak about ego

Actually, I think I am the first person to speak about ego. Oh, wait that was supposed to be some kind of underhanded comment... didnt know the thread was about me <3

Also stop going on my post's just to reply some meanie things :c

Status
Not open for further replies.