Estrella's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahri Tard

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - the minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I believe you should support my application because compared to almost every player on the server, I am very active. I am practically on 24/7 to play on Reborn Gaming. Not only that but I am extremely experienced in event planning and know players would like to see in events due to me being a player on Reborn Gaming for almost a year. I constantly try to reduce toxicity within the server whenever I can, however, I can. Therefore during events, I will try my best to weed out toxicity and report it to any Staff available. I am more qualified than other players to gain the rank of GameMaster because of these reasons and I will be the best at my position as possible. I have never betrayed or quit my GameMaster position on a server and if I ever do it would be because that server either wasn't for me or just terrible in general. Considering I have been on Reborn Gaming for plenty of months, I have to say that it could do better but not everything could be perfect and I think it is proceeding to do just fine now. All we need to do is to make sure events are interesting and fun for players to enjoy. I like to see players in my events actually enjoying it, if they decide to minge or something then I will just blacklist them from my event or something, I won't have 0 tolerance but I will make sure that justice is served in whatever shape serves the server correctly.

I'd like to say that I am on good terms with everyone. But that is not the case and I refuse to lie about it. However, I will never ever be biased during events just because of how I personally feel, I am able to control my animosity no matter what range for a person. I want to ensure everyone on the server no matter how toxic they are can at least enjoy the server, or at least its events. Obviously, some players will undoubtedly not like my events, even so, I will try my best to improve them and get their feedback on why they don't and improve upon that while the average person would remain in their room, crying about people disliking their events.

One of my most distinguishing traits is my reliability. If I have a job to do and I should or need to do it, I will do so. This trait helps me get my homework done in school and even helps me make hilts for the server. For example, I had Anzati get me banned off the server for 4 hours just so I could work on Croc’s hilt. I also ended up flocking to the TeamSpeak3 but Cause banned me so I could work on the hilt as well. But not only does this prove I am reliable and dedicated, but I am active on the server, or in better words “addicted”. The good thing is that school work never is a problem for me either. I also don’t study so all of these good qualities should add to my activity.

User Administrative Agreement:
By placing an in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[]

User Permission Clause:
By placing an in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[]

Plan an Event (Story Based or Building Based):

Prologue

As an example for my event would consist of 5 Acts to play out my event idea to its fullest potential.

Act I

The first act would consist of the planning stage. In my planning, I would establish a Google Docs to describe and dissect my event plan from end to beginning. The event I will be constructing will be based off the game Mortal Kombat by Netherrealm Studios. The game consists of fighting enemies to achieve victory, simple as that. However, in the event it would be more of a tournament style with lightsabers except there would be unfair occurrences such as fights and players would have to find obstacles or loopholes to eliminate their opponents, it would be difficult to defeat opponents. This tournament would also heavily assist lower levels to prosper by allowing them to have advantages to their opponents.

Act II

The second act is the building stage. I would make a full arena or coliseum to outfit the look of Mortal Kombat so it feels more authentic. The building process would need multiple plastic blocks as well as materializing procedures to make sure the walls, floors, and roofs look relevant. Also I would need to place the blocks in certain areas and ensure they are positioned in perfect positions.

Act III

The third act is the executive stage. This stage will be performing the in-game setup procedures. First I would join the job “Boss” and set my name to “Scorpion” as the host for the tournament since it is already a model on the server and I already use it as my Custom Character for the Sith. I would also set up the warp pad to spawn inside of my duplication and have everyone spawn in a spectators lounge where they would be able to view the tournament through a solid glass window. Any screw-ups outside the window would cause immediate removal from the tournament. I would drag any of the contenders into the tournament arena if they were to face off.

Act IV

The fourth act would consist of the actual event. I would announce the event’s arrival in advert and specifically, say “Mortal Kombat Tournament | Hosted by Scorpion | Closing in 5 minutes”. Then I would host the simple tournament and do simple tricks for the person opposing the underdog and allow force for some duels and not others, so it would be completely randomized and produce unique results for the sake of luck so players of Reborn could realize that you cannot always win good results within events.

Act V

The fifth act would consist of just giving out rolls to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd spots. 2nd and 3rd place would receive money rolls while 1st place would receive either a normal roll or a money pot claim.

Epilogue

Finally, I would bring everyone back to their respective planets and everything would return to normal. It is a simple event that I think would bring very interesting sentimental value.
+1 I've never had a bad interaction with Estrella, he is honestly one of the most helpful people I've met on this server. He has helped me to really tone down a lot of my more mingey behaviors and make it so that I could help lead RT like I do now. He's a great roleplayer, a good guy, and he would make a fantastic GM

Caitlyn

+1 Active, great app, spent way too much on an artifact today.

I think the reason why you -1’d is complete bs. You -1’d because you don’t like him and he challenges your opinions probably or he said something a while back you didn’t like. I just scrolled through his last 3 pages of forum posts and nothing was toxic, just his opinion is what he said. And if we want to talk immature I’ll pull out the screenshots.

unfortunate to see people are still hyper-aggressive. Anyway kinda not cool to say my opinion is bs. unneeded toxicity. don't bother replying I'm not gonna waste my time on toxic people.

Jess

VIP
+1 Super active, I like the planning and care that went into crafting the hypothetical event, and during my 3-4 weeks spent on the server I have never had a toxic or negative interaction with any of your lives (other than joking around about you betraying the Jedi on Hanzo.) Events that you participate in you always play your part correctly and respectfully. I think you should at least be given the chance to prove yourself through T-GM. Good luck and hopefully I get to be in an event made by you soon.

unfortunate to see people are still hyper-aggressive. Anyway kinda not cool to say my opinion is bs. unneeded toxicity. don't bother replying I'm not gonna waste my time on toxic people.
Okeas is just giving his opinion, I don't know what your definition of "hyper aggressive" is but if that's being hyper aggressive. I suggest you stop talking to more than half of the server.

Estrella

M
+1 I've never had a bad interaction with Estrella, he is honestly one of the most helpful people I've met on this server. He has helped me to really tone down a lot of my more mingey behaviors and make it so that I could help lead RT like I do now. He's a great roleplayer, a good guy, and he would make a fantastic GM
Much obliged cowboy.

Estrella

+1 Super active, I like the planning and care that went into crafting the hypothetical event, and during my 3-4 weeks spent on the server I have never had a toxic or negative interaction with any of your lives (other than joking around about you betraying the Jedi on Hanzo.) Events that you participate in you always play your part correctly and respectfully. I think you should at least be given the chance to prove yourself through T-GM. Good luck and hopefully I get to be in an event made by you soon.
I appreciate the feedback, just know I never betrayed the Jedi, I just started playing my Sith life more. I want to wait until I get my other CC so I could make a formal leave from Jedi to Grey. :p

92f9d2c1f0128881e2d06ebf28cc1bd7-png.876

Attachments

• 92f9d2c1f0128881e2d06ebf28cc1bd7.png
    92f9d2c1f0128881e2d06ebf28cc1bd7.png
    103 KB · Views: 118
+2 Estrella can be toxic at time but he is cool, people listen to him and respect him, somewhat atleast. Hes very easy to talk too, as well as has a since of leadership and I would love to see him on this GM team.

IROCONIAN

+1 looking forward to the next era of Estrella in Reborn Gaming

HANZO.JPG

edit: after much consideration

Last edited:

Steely

VIP
+2 hes a great guy and for people saying hes toxic i say where though like hes chill hes a great guy and having another GM on the team will help alot

Estrella

Okeas is just giving his opinion, I don't know what your definition of "hyper aggressive" is but if that's being hyper aggressive. I suggest you stop talking to more than half of the server.
I understand your frustration, I do agree with you regarding
+1 estrellas always been cool except that one time he tried to recruit me for an ot
lmfao, I recruited you for the OT because I was a snitch for Jump to find out who would OT him, which ended up being a complete waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.