Gray Rules & Regulations/Conduct

Estrella

A bunch of people in Gray and that's fine even I am gray and I love it. But it has come to my attention that people join Gray to avoid RP *ehm Anzati*, the fact of the matter is, Gray should have a code or something and be represented in an RP aspect and not just as some mercenaries or random people who want to side with the Jedi and protect Tython. If Grays are just going to protect Tython, why not just become Jedi? Why would the Jedi even allow Gray Jedi to stay on the planet and be with them all the time even though these Gray do not follow the same rules and regulations as Jedi? That's like the equivalent of Sith staying on Tython just because they protected the Jedi. Grays should be 2 sided but unfortunately, they all want to side with Jedi because they hate the Sith and how they are ran by an actually good Emperor.

All I am saying is have some Gray RP, maybe actual orgs like Death Squad, or maybe a code they could follow, etc.

Estrella

Grays can choose to help a faction out if* the faction is doing something that the Grays have a personal belief in or see that it would be good for balance. One of the grays that was always a good example was I think his name was Jolee from KOTOR 1. When I think of gray I think of what he was and how he sort of set an example when you first met him.
My main problem is the lack of RP that comes with Gray. You RP as a gray completely so you should understand when I say that people just want to be gray to kill any faction they want, not only that they don't like the RP that is added to situations because it is annoying or just boring to maintain. That is why Gray should have some forced RP aesthetics to it, whether it be a code or simple RP solutions that could actually make Gray RP more instead of a solely PvP alternative.

Estrella

-1 sith ban all grays from korriban and jedi give all grays open warp so don't act surprised that grays hang out on tython and defend it
Nah you are absolutely correct, but you have to remember it was Gray's fault for provoking Sith to enact a ban on them. It is due to more Grays fault for the ban. Sith would've allowed them to stay if they didn't decide to do a big no no. The same thing would probably happen with Jedi and Gray if Grandmaster could be overthrown.

Estrella

As many people have said, the Sith have banned Grays from Korriban. Any attempt I've made to roleplay with various Sith I've met on Tatooine etc has quickly been shut down when they proceed to attack me. Then we have the Jedi who are open to allowing us on their planet and quite open to allowing us to participate in roleplay. I know which side I'd rather work with at the moment... This is just my personal experience of course.
Yeah, due to other Grays all Grays are banned off of Korriban because they decided to act stupid and make a group which is now officially against the rules, and ruin RP and Gray's experience with the Sith for everyone. We don't kill people like Ruby and Croc because we love them as Gray. Charger if you could talk to Moxxi about getting unbanned it'd most likely allow you to enter our planet. But my main issue is prior to the ban, most Grays still did assist Tython in fending off Jedi. But the fact that Jedi even allow it is beyond me. They wouldn't allow Gray Jedi or those who have betrayed the order the luxury of being on planet or else they'd simply be Jedi which they basically are if they could warp to Tython and back off. I love you Charger but Sith also do kill all people if they are a threat to the Empire or are weak. Maybe you could become our allies, you just gotta talk with the Emperor's Cabinet.

Estrella

Seems like you’ve gotta make the first move Estrella not us. Can beat us then join us.
XD, I already have but I don't like being Gray now because it just seems like I am basically Jedi, because of other Grays now I can't warp to Korriban. So now I have no choice but to just side with the Jedi or kill them because certain Grays decided to ruin the fun for us because they simply couldn't act like actual grays and keep a balance of the light and the dark, which people like Ruby Rose and Croc do perfectly.

Estrella

guys just remember if you wanna play a neutral faction and get banned from korriban you shouldnt go to tython.
basically estrella got salty because gray jedi were siding with jedi because if we go to korriban we get pked
imagine taking someones progress levels because you side with jedi but you have 0 option to fucking go to korriban
*BAN A WHOLE FACTION FROM YOUR PLANET*
*COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM NOT COMING TO YOUR PLANET*
1. Never complained about them not coming from my planet.
2. Never said don't go to Tython.
3. I am salty because Gray Jedi aren't RPing and want to ruin fun for others and decide not to RP.
4. You are banned not exiled, so you won't get PKed if you come to Korriban.
5. I have no clue about taking away progress levels you keep saying I Pked someone and I have no clue what you are talking about.
6. You don't realize I could give two shits that Gray side with Jedi, but at least keep it in RP. Because all I am hearing is a Death Squad DEATH SQUAD that is aligned with a Jedi Faction, think about that for a moment. Why would actual Jedi allow a gray squad called Death Squad to enter Tython and help kill all Sith. I am not saying that they shouldn't, but they certainly shouldn't be allowed there with open warp if they aren't peaceful, and they are more extreme than Jedi. I wish Gray could train people on both factions rather than plot overthrows and keep all grays banned from Korriban.

Estrella

1. You banned us from korriban
2. We join gray to stop coming on the server as a chore
3. Sith is a chore, if you dont get on you're pked
4. If you join jedi you're forced to join an org or you dont progress
5. If you dont want to RP you get rejected by everyone and every faction
6. I joined gray so i dont need to deal with your cancer.
Blame your friends for getting banned off of Korriban. The server shouldn't be a chore, if aren't having fun then you should probably leave or consider it a chore as you practically work for it.

Sith is not a chore, only if you have no fun it isn't, in that case you shouldn't be Sith and that's fine, just stay a Gray but you should at least RP and not fucking just PvP all the goddamn time.

I never said join Jedi, I said you might as well join Jedi if you are just going to be like them but work beside them without the ability to be punished by Jedi Council.

Also you could be a Padawan as a Jedi and not join an organization, if I had a capable Master I wouldn't mind being a Padawan forever and serving him.

And you are right if you don't want to RP you do get rejected by everyone and every faction because it is a Serious RP server, which you fail to get.

Well you are still receiving cancer, so stop complaining and actually understand where I am coming from please.

Estrella

and we already have rules.
1. A Gray is to have their spawns on neutral planets, mainly Tatooine.
2. Gray's are individuals. Their actions shall be judged and acted on as their own. They may choose to work together with other Gray's or factions but do not have to.
3. Gray's may not attack people without a valid RP reason. They may defend themselves/others in raids and stand up for their personal beliefs.
4. Gray's must get permission to go to a Home planet. Permission can be granted permanently from any council+ of the home faction.
5. A Gray can have 4 interactions with a home planet permission. Null means need perms to warp unless on mission. Perms mean you can go freely. Banished means you can't go without perms, not even for missions. Exiled means if you go, and die on planet, you are PK'd.
6. A Gray must have Grey or Gray in their name. They can have any title they want, as long as it is RP friendly. And the title carries no power.
7. A Gray can have a factions comms for 1 week if given by a faction leader only.
8. Gray's can assist or defend in an Overthrow, but doing so puts them up for PK. When a OT is called, they must advert Assist or Defend within 4 minutes, or leave.
Oml, I mean RP rules. Other than the fact of which you may not attack people without a valid RP reason which is barely even RP if Grays are just going to abuse it. I mean you could literally say that a gray looked funny and the gray would shank the hell out of you. And what personal belief is Death Squad? To absolutely destroy the Sith? That is called siding with the Jedi to maintain Jedi's Order and not preserve the light and dark. Not saying that you shouldn't kill the Sith but if you are going to kill Sith at least help kill Jedi, or if you want to enact peace with both factions you can also do so. Obviously, in raids, you can completely side with the Jedi because you guys are banned off of Korriban, but at least kill Jedi too on other planets like Tatooine, because even Gray attack Sith on Tatooine and side with Jedi.

Tupac

My main problem is the lack of RP that comes with Gray. You RP as a gray completely so you should understand when I say that people just want to be gray to kill any faction they want, not only that they don't like the RP that is added to situations because it is annoying or just boring to maintain. That is why Gray should have some forced RP aesthetics to it, whether it be a code or simple RP solutions that could actually make Gray RP more instead of a solely PvP alternative.
I mean I agree 100%, not all but some do become gray to just annihilate* the rest of the server with no actual repercussions. I do agree that Grays should be put into a lot more RP situations. It shouldnt be a code but it should be more or less meetings with faction leaders and their council either joint or separate meetings depending on the time. just as DC and JC have meetings there should be a day that the Grays get the big names of each faction and get them in to a room and see whats going on and this and that.

sounds like someones salty that im not rping, why do u think i joined gray?
this is a pvp server lmao there is almost 0 rp on the server other than "we captured a sith lets cut his toes off"

T̵̢̛̹̤͕͇̟͕́͛̅̅̇̈͋̓͘͜͜͠ ̵̣̤̻̜̈́́̓̄̆̔͆́̐͛͝͠O̵̡̯͓̺̦̯̩͍͓̯̯̭͊̓͌̂̒̾̐͒̾̃̀̾͛̄͜ ̴̧̡̬͈̱̲̫̗͉͈̖̍ͅḘ̸̯͉̜̬̟̔͛̊͆̏͋͆̽͜ ̸̺̳̙̞̠̈S̸̭̝̼̬̼̬͗̓

T̵̢̛̹̤͕͇̟͕́͛̅̅̇̈͋̓͘͜͜͠ ̵̣̤̻̜̈́́̓̄̆̔͆́̐͛͝͠O̵̡̯͓̺̦̯̩͍͓̯̯̭͊̓͌̂̒̾̐͒̾̃̀̾͛̄͜ ̴̧̡̬͈̱̲̫̗͉͈̖̍ͅḘ̸̯͉̜̬̟̔͛̊͆̏͋͆̽͜ ̸̺̳̙̞̠̈S̸̭̝̼̬̼̬͗̓