Gray Rules & Regulations/Conduct

Estrella

A bunch of people in Gray and that's fine even I am gray and I love it. But it has come to my attention that people join Gray to avoid RP *ehm Anzati*, the fact of the matter is, Gray should have a code or something and be represented in an RP aspect and not just as some mercenaries or random people who want to side with the Jedi and protect Tython. If Grays are just going to protect Tython, why not just become Jedi? Why would the Jedi even allow Gray Jedi to stay on the planet and be with them all the time even though these Gray do not follow the same rules and regulations as Jedi? That's like the equivalent of Sith staying on Tython just because they protected the Jedi. Grays should be 2 sided but unfortunately, they all want to side with Jedi because they hate the Sith and how they are ran by an actually good Emperor.

All I am saying is have some Gray RP, maybe actual orgs like Death Squad, or maybe a code they could follow, etc.

Vethar

VIP
Very true people get gray just to kill everyone and everything they want.. and use some random reasons to do so lol.

Ventum

Being a Gray is fundamentally doing whatever the fuck you want without having to follow a structure. That's the reason I joined at least, I wanted a life that could distance myself from both factions mindset, rules and guidelines while also just letting me be what I want to be. Whether or not that is the same idea other Gray's have is why they are a Gray, we have differing opinions on what a Gray should be, and we get to act in the way we think a Gray should work, and that is what makes it unique.

If we choose to hang out on Tython more than Korriban that's our decision and we shouldn't be penalized for it, as we are given the free will to choose to do so. If you aren't happy about it then that tough shit, that just means Sith aren't that welcoming. Keep in mind though it will change a lot, one day Gray's can be hanging out with Jedi the next, with Sith, and so on.

Redicule

Being a Gray is fundamentally doing whatever the fuck you want without having to follow a structure. That's the reason I joined at least, I wanted a life that could distance myself from both factions mindset, rules and guidelines while also just letting me be what I want to be. Whether or not that is the same idea other Gray's have is why they are a Gray, we have differing opinions on what a Gray should be, and we get to act in the way we think a Gray should work, and that is what makes it unique.

If we choose to hang out on Tython more than Korriban that's our decision and we shouldn't be penalized for it, as we are given the free will to choose to do so. If you aren't happy about it then that tough shit, that just means Sith aren't that welcoming. Keep in mind though it will change a lot, one day Gray's can be hanging out with Jedi the next, with Sith, and so on.
Yes

Estrella

Gray has a code just like in Star Wars media ("
The Gray Jedi Code (Leor Danal’s initial Code)
There is no dark side, nor a light side.
There is only the Force.
I will do what I must to keep the balance.
The balance is what keeps me together.
There is no good without evil,
But evil must not be allowed to flourish.
There is passion, yet peace.
There is serenity, yet emotion.
There is chaos, yet order.
I am the wielder of the flame, the protector of balance.
I am the holder of the torch, lighting the way.
I am the keeper of the flame, soldier of balance.
I am a guardian of balance.
I am a Gray Jedi.

The Gray Jedi Code (Leor Danal’s Final Code)
Flowing through all, there is balance.
There is no peace without a passion to create.
There is no passion without peace to guide.
Knowledge blinds without the strength to act.
Power blinds without the serenity to see.
There is freedom in life.
There is purpose in death.
The Force is all things and I am the Force.

"
. I also don't believe you have been on to see that Gray has made a death squad to combat the Sith and choose Jedi's side and only hang out on their planet. Jedi never inducted any Gray Jedi into Jedi's ordeals but now apparently Gray are allowed to enter Tython even though they betrayed/distanced themselves from the Jedi. I understand not following a structure, but what's the point of an RP server if every single Gray can do whatever they want whenever they want. It restricts RP entirely. They are called Gray Jedi, but apparently, that means they are Jedi that can do whatever the fuck they want now adays. They do not keep balance they fight off the Dark Side in order to preserve the light side currently. This is no better than how the Eternal Empire operated, they were destroyed because they pulled people from main factions and overall was inactive and contained no RP. Gray is no different hence why we should start giving it RP roles and discuss new ways to increase the RP aspects of Gray instead of them killing everyone on Tatooine or ganging up together to protect Tython instead of killing both sides or just staying out of the battles.

Oil

VIP
Gray has a code just like in Star Wars media ("
The Gray Jedi Code (Leor Danal’s initial Code)
There is no dark side, nor a light side.
There is only the Force.
I will do what I must to keep the balance.
The balance is what keeps me together.
There is no good without evil,
But evil must not be allowed to flourish.
There is passion, yet peace.
There is serenity, yet emotion.
There is chaos, yet order.
I am the wielder of the flame, the protector of balance.
I am the holder of the torch, lighting the way.
I am the keeper of the flame, soldier of balance.
I am a guardian of balance.
I am a Gray Jedi.

The Gray Jedi Code (Leor Danal’s Final Code)
Flowing through all, there is balance.
There is no peace without a passion to create.
There is no passion without peace to guide.
Knowledge blinds without the strength to act.
Power blinds without the serenity to see.
There is freedom in life.
There is purpose in death.
The Force is all things and I am the Force.

"
. I also don't believe you have been on to see that Gray has made a death squad to combat the Sith and choose Jedi's side and only hang out on their planet. Jedi never inducted any Gray Jedi into Jedi's ordeals but now apparently Gray are allowed to enter Tython even though they betrayed/distanced themselves from the Jedi. I understand not following a structure, but what's the point of an RP server if every single Gray can do whatever they want whenever they want. It restricts RP entirely. They are called Gray Jedi, but apparently, that means they are Jedi that can do whatever the fuck they want now adays. They do not keep balance they fight off the Dark Side in order to preserve the light side currently. This is no better than how the Eternal Empire operated, they were destroyed because they pulled people from main factions and overall was inactive and contained no RP. Gray is no different hence why we should start giving it RP roles and discuss new ways to increase the RP aspects of Gray instead of them killing everyone on Tatooine or ganging up together to protect Tython instead of killing both sides or just staying out of the battles.
Grey code it fan made

Okeas

VIP
I feel that Estrella made this post because he wanted to raid Tython then got sliced down by a swarm of grays

Estrella

Grey code it fan made
Star Wars Legends, most of it is fan-made. SWTOR is practically fan-made since Disney denounced all Star Wars Media prior to Disney's takeover all fan-made or non-canon. In essence Gray itself is fan-made. The whole entire server is fan-made. But this is what Grey was none the less. They were warriors of the light and dark side and these codes represent them perfectly, I am saying that code could operate as an RP aesthetic to Gray. We don't even need a code at all, but it would help or maybe other RP things could help the gray in maintaining an RP quota for the server.

Estrella

I feel that Estrella made this post because he wanted to raid Tython then got sliced down by a swarm of grays
Kinda but not really, me and Anzati argued that Gray people become Gray to not do any RP shit or be committed to organizations within the Sith or Jedi. And I asked if Gray is just going to stay with Jedi and guard their planet without even trying to talk to Sith about getting unbanned from Korriban because of their threats to the Emperor. So if gray is just going to be with Jedi and Jedi are going to allow it, what's the point of being Gray if you are just sectioned to Tython? It's virtually pointless except the fact you can't be penalized by JC for doing something wrong as Gray because you protect the planet. So yea

Tupac

Grays can choose to help a faction out if* the faction is doing something that the Grays have a personal belief in or see that it would be good for balance. One of the grays that was always a good example was I think his name was Jolee from KOTOR 1. When I think of gray I think of what he was and how he sort of set an example when you first met him.

Eizen

-1 sith ban all grays from korriban and jedi give all grays open warp so don't act surprised that grays hang out on tython and defend it

-1, I like Grays being their own thing and I feel like if we set up a whole structure that the Grays have to follow then it defeats the whole purpose and also this adds another diplomacy aspect to the server because if the Sith ban Grays from Korriban then it makes it harder for Sith to launch raids because they aren't compromising with people and just making enemy's so if they want a better chance at succeeding in raids then they would have to adapt.

Charger

As many people have said, the Sith have banned Grays from Korriban. Any attempt I've made to roleplay with various Sith I've met on Tatooine etc has quickly been shut down when they proceed to attack me. Then we have the Jedi who are open to allowing us on their planet and quite open to allowing us to participate in roleplay. I know which side I'd rather work with at the moment... This is just my personal experience of course.

Okeas

VIP
Kinda but not really, me and Anzati argued that Gray people become Gray to not do any RP shit or be committed to organizations within the Sith or Jedi. And I asked if Gray is just going to stay with Jedi and guard their planet without even trying to talk to Sith about getting unbanned from Korriban because of their threats to the Emperor. So if gray is just going to be with Jedi and Jedi are going to allow it, what's the point of being Gray if you are just sectioned to Tython? It's virtually pointless except the fact you can't be penalized by JC for doing something wrong as Gray because you protect the planet. So yea
As many people have said, the Sith have banned Grays from Korriban. Any attempt I've made to roleplay with various Sith I've met on Tatooine etc has quickly been shut down when they proceed to attack me. Then we have the Jedi who are open to allowing us on their planet and quite open to allowing us to participate in roleplay. I know which side I'd rather work with at the moment... This is just my personal experience of course.
Seems like you’ve gotta make the first move Estrella not us. Can beat us then join us.

guys just remember if you wanna play a neutral faction and get banned from korriban you shouldnt go to tython.
basically estrella got salty because gray jedi were siding with jedi because if we go to korriban we get pked
imagine taking someones progress levels because you side with jedi but you have 0 option to fucking go to korriban
*BAN A WHOLE FACTION FROM YOUR PLANET*
*COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM NOT COMING TO YOUR PLANET*

1. You banned us from korriban
2. We join gray to stop coming on the server as a chore
3. Sith is a chore, if you dont get on you're pked
4. If you join jedi you're forced to join an org or you dont progress
5. If you dont want to RP you get rejected by everyone and every faction
6. I joined gray so i dont need to deal with your cancer.

and we already have rules.
1. A Gray is to have their spawns on neutral planets, mainly Tatooine.
2. Gray's are individuals. Their actions shall be judged and acted on as their own. They may choose to work together with other Gray's or factions but do not have to.
3. Gray's may not attack people without a valid RP reason. They may defend themselves/others in raids and stand up for their personal beliefs.
4. Gray's must get permission to go to a Home planet. Permission can be granted permanently from any council+ of the home faction.
5. A Gray can have 4 interactions with a home planet permission. Null means need perms to warp unless on mission. Perms mean you can go freely. Banished means you can't go without perms, not even for missions. Exiled means if you go, and die on planet, you are PK'd.
6. A Gray must have Grey or Gray in their name. They can have any title they want, as long as it is RP friendly. And the title carries no power.
7. A Gray can have a factions comms for 1 week if given by a faction leader only.
8. Gray's can assist or defend in an Overthrow, but doing so puts them up for PK. When a OT is called, they must advert Assist or Defend within 4 minutes, or leave.