Hannah Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
On a side note, I believe she was banned earlier today for leaving after being PKed. But +1 to the report as well.

Welp kinda gotta reply now, when it was brought up to me it was an in a RP thing I didn't think Koint was bringing it up as a staff issue like he is now which is why I talked to Hannah in a discord call and I told her to chill out about it because it was toxic and later today we took it further into RP by demoting her because of it, when it was presented to me I thought Koint wanted it handled in RP. Anything I said about it was in RP not as a staff.
When i was in these situations i would have both parties verbally agree to do an rp punishment anf let them both now that that punishment will conclude the sit. If one of them does not agree then its the staff route

Last

Alright guys this post has gone on for too long and the punishment has been dealt out. Obviously someone forgot to lock it, so stop being immature and spamming it with some stupid message about being the last one to comment....

Last

Status
Not open for further replies.