Hawk eye Good bye Application Thank you for being bad peaople

Status
Not open for further replies.
-1 you proved how immature you are and how you can't take criticism at all. You've also shown poor grammar through all this so it's better we see all these mistakes before you became staff.

Didn't this exact same thing happen to someone else too? There were a few negative replies on a staff app and then the guy exploded and wrote generally the same thing when they edited their application over? It wasn't this guy, but I 100% remember it happening.

Oat man

you all look at yourself as higher ups well guess what i look at you as bully's and i am just not going to let a bully talk to me any way they see fit so what i copy paste my own app you think i can't it is my app do not think it yes owned by you or anyone else
Dude its a app that is what we are supposed to do is say why or why not you should be staff and you just provide why you shouldn't be staff getting mad is this how you are going to do staff sits why would we want staff like this

Oat man

oh look at this did you say anything about my app i worked hard on no bully's yes
You had your chance yes we looked your app but i can say many things you know in my staff app i even was saying im better at getting mad and doing rash things but i still got so so so many -s because why should they believe that word of someone who had a biased when they can look at proof

Redicule

you can say what you want but i am human never forget that i am free not in jail i made bad calls who does not if you guy think that you are all the best at everything then ok i will live my life you live yours and i am not higher then anyone we are all equal my lord showed me that
I want what your on

you can say what you want but i am human never forget that i am free not in jail i made bad calls who does not if you guy think that you are all the best at everything then ok i will live my life you live yours and i am not higher then anyone we are all equal my lord showed me that
I mean, you could’ve had a shot at getting accepted if you didn’t become a mangina

P

Pump

Edit: -2 stop crying your app makes no sense and you called me a bully 🙁

Last edited by a moderator:

Boomer

VIP
Neutral, Hawkeye is a great friend of mine, but what he did was wrong and the English is..well...eh...

Status
Not open for further replies.