Not open for further replies.

Aiden

Steam Name and In-Game Name: zaect , Sith Apprentice KongGO

SteamID:

Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) jedi vs sith

Banning Staff: Rocky

Reason for Ban: jumping off planet + disconecting to avoid pk

Ban Time: 1 week
What did you do?: I exiled my self from the jedi , went to sith to convert , people tried to attack me so i ran back to warp , while warping Ben attacked me twice " we argued that it was possible to get hit 2 time while warping , it legit take 3 second to warp and he was close to me when i clicked on teleport , He asked Rocky for advise , Rocky didnt belived my word " there a report on it , the report was neither deny or approve for lack of Evidence on BOTH side " sp at this point its me vs a staff and god know that players are powerless againts angry staff so he told me i was lying and teleported me back on korb , when he did , he removed the warp and adverted that he was locking korb , the only reason he knew i was on the planet is because of Ben that told him on teamspeak , that meta gaming . Never did someone said there a padawan on korb . so i keep hiding without getting hit for about 40 sec - 60 sec , then i cloak and went back to the warp to find out that the warp was missing , so i started to say staff abuse and i got verry low on hp then i jumped and crashed while jumping , apparently i leaped out of maps , ofc it says disconnected by user , im not sure if its bc i smashed my keybord or not .

Why you should be unbanned:
The ban was originaly 4 days , after i made the report they got really mad , bunch of staff were really mean in the comment , going from , ur trash to toxic and im skipping a lot , at this point there judgment is clouded by there emotion regarding the player and staff should know better , after the report he updated my ban to 1 week and this is what im contesting the 1 week . Since i have 0 evidence , no recording or logs , you can only take my word BUT the staff dosent either have evidence so , i believe i should be unbanned , if you wanna keep me ban , bring me evidence that i was in the wrong instead of insulting me and bringing old case into this one .

Note : The screenshot is from the Staff report i made , so basicly , the kid was chasing me with other sith friend , the only dmg i took was from ben while warping , so the kids chasing me , say OH SHIT HE IS WARPING ATTACK ME and abuse me saying aaaaaaaaa i hited u before , blablabla , Now Rocky got in , " guess i pissed him off " ? , CLOSE THE WARP bring this rp and try to PK me , That soooo Beautifull coming from staff . Btw Rocky you should not take word from someone who says " The 3 year old that is a staff member " in his bio . thanks you verry much3421.png

Aiden

Oh yeah there was no WAY ???????????? , dosent take player word , dont give a fuck , lets pk this dude , ez pz . prob what he tought

Hey my dude, So let me explain some things to you.

1.) the warp was most likely gone because they locked it. (The emperor is allowed to delete the warp for 15 minutes.)

2.) Staff don't just make stories one sided, there are logs to prove situations. Most likely Ben and Rocky looked and examined logs after the situation was assessed.

3.) Disconnect logs are very helpful for situations like this. The only reason it says disconnect is because YOU physically had to click that disconnect button with your mouse or type /retry in console and then hit escape when rejoining. When you crash it will give us in logs an error that would say "User time out" you did not smash your keyboard and crash because that would have given us a different log than "Player disconnect" silly boy.

4.) From your story, it sounds like your ban should be for "Ltap (3 day), Kill abuse(warning), lying to staff (1-2 days) and most likely toxicity (1-2 days depending on severity)" All in all you probably got the ban that should have been given.

This doesn't prove anything BUT Ben is VERY good at chasing people and hitting them at the BEST time possible. (He is very skilled in hitting people mid air before warping, leaping, getting away, etc.)

Aiden

The Only Logs they have is Ben attacking me twice , if you check the time he hited me for when i warped its in the .3 sec range it take to warp . i like how you says toxic when the only thing im doing is reporting staff abuse + doing a ban appeal , again , stop saying stuff you dont even know about. There always so many staff commenting when they dont know the situation , BUT , they know the player and ofc again , Being impartial is what evert staff should be . stop labeling me .

Papi

VIP
Even if Ben incorrectly timed hitting you and you being combat tagged the fact of the matter is how you handled it after by purposefully disconnecting, being toxic through the entire process and lying about most of what happened, if you had just accepted what happened and appealed it after with the higher ups you wouldn't be dealing with this but instead you throw a massive fit and rage at people and got yourself into more serious trouble so this is a hard -2

Aiden

Again , we got an other staff that has nothing to do with this , Ben and Rocky should be commenting , not you . How can you says that i have been " toxic though the entire process " just because i dont agree with you dosent mean im toxic . Im just doing a ban appeal base on what happen , again and again so many staff bringing stuff they dont even know , you weren't even there .

Papi

VIP
Again , we got an other staff that has nothing to do with this , Ben and Rocky should be commenting , not you . How can you says that i have been " toxic though the entire process " just because i dont agree with you dosent mean im toxic . Im just doing a ban appeal base on what happen , again and again so many staff bringing stuff they dont even know , you weren't even there .
I was cloaked watching most of it go down as well as hearing it all in the team speak so I can respectively say my opinion on all of this, and you've been toxic in the previous staff report as well as already here when you are hearing all these people that disagree with you, and "what happened to you" is exactly what you deserved.

Aiden

I was cloaked watching most of it go down as well as hearing it all in the team speak so I can respectively say my opinion on all of this, and you've been toxic in the previous staff report as well as already here when you are hearing all these people that disagree with you, and "what happened to you" is exactly what you deserved.
So you were claoked watching ? Hopefully you recorded it right ? because it could all be home-made story you have so much hate towards me that unless you have evidence , im not taking youre word , Now stop flaming my post , thanks you verry much

I'm just going to post this here again because you ignored it on your staff report

Dark Chief Emperor's Hand Benjamin Iben (STEAM_0:0:105751241) (admin) (Experimental Sith) hurt EXILE KONGGO (STEAM_0:0:14984767) (gold vip) (Jedi Padawan) using weapon_lightsaber_personal for 150 damage 17:41:06 07/12/2018

Then

BM IGT Shadow Lord Spaghetti (STEAM_0:0:63415262) (gold vip) (Darth Marr) hurt EXILE KONGGO (STEAM_0:0:14984767) (gold vip) (Jedi Padawan) using <something> for 10 damage 17:41:10 07/12/2018

I hit you 4 seconds before you even touched the warp. Spaghetti hit right as you touched the warp pad.

Last edited:

Aiden

that a force power , not sure wich one i was tping , i think it was leach so that why u see 10 dmg from something

even when ur tp you can see the small arror to trow a force power . dont use that as an excuse .

Aiden

it says that you hitted me with using weapon_lightsaber_personal for 150 damage
and sphaghetti hitted me with using <something> for 10 damage

was this after or before because youre logs dosent show you using Force .

if i understand what you said, you tagged me with a force power but , that not a force power logs , youre making story , or that log that you pulled out was before i crash or something . i dont have logs to double check it

Okeas

VIP
Aiden, in logs we only have damage logs. There is no such thing as force power log because of that it makes it hard for us to do sits involving force pull and push. In the damage log however, we can see the damage that force powers do. For any force power it will say the damage came from weapon_lightsaber_personal this is because the force powers came from the light saber because they can only be accessed if the saber is equipped. When spaghetti hit you using <something> the only thing that I can think of at moment that can only do 10 damage is fists and I am unsure what that shows up in log for damage. We can also check in logs whether you timed out or lost connection to the servers or actually hit the disconnect button. Finally, I wouldn't be so quick to accuse TWO admins of making up a story just to get you in trouble. In my staffing experience all I wanted was for other people to have fun and I hated seeing sits where people were having problems. These admins wouldn't go so far out of their way to get you in trouble. If (and I highly doubt it) Ben aka Royal Mobster created fake logs saying that he hit you but he actually didn't Shepard would be so quick to get him out of his staff position or even banning him from the server completely. All force powers that push, pull or cause damage initiate combat so you cannot warp, meditate or vip heal during that time. Jumping off the map to avoid a pk doesn't work at all because that is an RP death but it is also FailRP/Kill Abuse. Any damage that occurs to a player is shown up in the damage logs. Fall damage is displayed as <world>, anything caused by a saber is <weapon_lightsaber_personal>, any fire damage is shown up as <point_hurt> and any blaster damage is shown up as the gun it was caused by. In the end, staff word is final and everyone needs to respect that. If I'm on the server and I report something and the staff member makes a decision I don't like I need to live with it. It may seem unfair but they have been chosen by the SA's and are trusted to uphold the rules. The reason why Royal Mobster has "the three year old admin" in his bio is because his voice is higher than most people's and a lot of new people to the server call him a kid because of that and he has just embraced it at this point.

For future reference @Aiden the forums are places for members of the community, staff and non staff, to voice there opinion. Saying that I have no place sticking my nose in this is quite incorrect. I placed my input on the situation based on what you said and what other members of the community have said. If the only input on this forum was just you (aiden) and the 2 other staff involved nothing would ever get done, and if it is how you say it is, then the argument would be one sided (Not saying that it was). No one holds a grudge, bias, or anything of the sorts against you they just want to figure out what happend in the situation.

Okeas

VIP
For future reference @Aiden the forums are places for members of the community, staff and non staff, to voice there opinion. Saying that I have no place sticking my nose in this is quite incorrect. I placed my input on the situation based on what you said and what other members of the community have said. If the only input on this forum was just you (aiden) and the 2 other staff involved nothing would ever get done, and if it is how you say it is, then the argument would be one sided (Not saying that it was). No one holds a grudge, bias, or anything of the sorts against you they just want to figure out what happend in the situation.
Ding Dong your opinion is wrong

In my opinion you got what was coming to you. Based on your behavior before and after the ban I would have had your ban extended, but that is not up to me. I'm handing this off to a Superadmin for review before this escalates further.

Status
Not open for further replies.