Jedi Padawan KongGO Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubbs

You have a history if lieing to staff and players. You have lied to me several times and I have had other people talk to me about you lieing -2.

I'm going to agree with everyone else and hit you with the fat -3. You seem like you believe you are entitled to be unbanned despite being proven by multiple staff members that you broke the rules by warping away while combat tagged, lying to staff, and leaving to avoid punishment. Let's go off on a limb and say you're right, you didn't break any rules by combat warping. You did however break rules by how you reacted to the situation, which is by jumping off planet and leaving the game to avoid dying because you were on low health. If you truly think you crashed and you're saying maybe you jumped off planet because slammed your keyboard (Even though you have to right click to jump in the first place so I'm not sure how you achieved that) then you most likely also "crashed" by closing Garry's Mod completely with Alt+F4 or Command Q or whatever buttons you may have accidentally pressed to close the program. Regardless, you left the game through your own actions and as a result avoided punishment. Which is a 3 day ban on itself. From what I can tell you've also been quite rude to other staff members commenting on your appeal so I can guess you were being pretty disrespectful towards the ones that dealt with you in-game. If you were already verbally warned and then broke another rule I can assume the staff member who banned you used the Toxicity to tack another day onto your ban as it's unnecessary for anyone to act like that and it makes it a lot harder to deal with situations when someone is acting rude. I hope soon you will abide by the rules and not lash out at everyone who disagrees with you, as they're only doing what they think is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.