Koints Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyr

VIP
you said you wearnt scripting
then you said you were using ahk scripts (WHICH DONT WORK ON GMOD)
then now you admit to fully using bhop scripts "I will admit that i was using bhop scripts"
Also heres a pretty cute video.
Ignore my esp, I had to turn it on because @Spectre8105 literally lost you cause you were going so fast IN NOCLIP and cloaked.
You were probably esping but I had no way of proving that. You played bounty hunter, went to korriban, switched off the job, switched back on, and straight b-lined it to an afk guy in the lower temple then killing him within 3 seconds with the pistol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TgQmtlJpw4
Also at the end of the video, I tried using your script to show that it doesnt work.
i knew you were using wallhacks u fuck remember when u killed me on my exiled life with wallhacks and nobody believed me?! fuck you dude

Koint

How many tikes have u used this hack clearly its has been used more than onces as u are using it pretty well
This was just a simple bhop script that i got from a friend all you do is literaly hold space and the rest is done for you, i really dont think you need any experience using a bhop script to be good at it.

Koint

i knew you were using wallhacks u fuck remember when u killed me on my exiled life with wallhacks and nobody believed me?! fuck you dude
tbh i have zero clue what you are talking about, you might be thinking about another FranXX considering we are all grays.

Koint

-1 weebs are not welcome back here
I get you dont like weebs, alot of people dont. but with that i am in online school so this server means alot more to me than other players as this is one of the few places where i get to socialy interact with others

Dredd

uhhhhhhhhh I don't see hacks as that much of a problem as long as they're used for fun but only if it doesn't ruin other people's experience/fun in the game (in this case he was only using it to fly around a bit, not to run away from combat ect) so +1 to set his ban to 1 to 2 weeks instead of perma

Shade Tano

uhhhhhhhhh I don't see hacks as that much of a problem as long as they're used for fun but only if it doesn't ruin other people's experience/fun in the game (in this case he was only using it to fly around a bit, not to run away from combat ect) so +1 to set his ban to 1 to 2 weeks instead of perma
So hacks are okay now alright

Ikaros

+1 Ban should be removed, however,

User should also be removed + blacklisted from Bounty Hunter, given that they are suspected of ESP and is obviously very willing to use scripts to their advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.