Koints Discord Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koint

Steam Name and Discord/Teamspeak name: Koint#7158

Banning Staff: Caitlyn

Reason for Ban: Toxicity and Mute evasion

Ban Time: Perma

What did you do?: Argued with Caitlyn over general chat, I was a bit toxic (I called her an Ape at one point I think) then I was muted for 7 Days. when muted it only muted me from a couple of chats like general and some other chats so things like #art #memes all the MC stuff were not muted for me cause the permissions with the mute role weren't set up. So I typed in the other chats, then I was banned for mute evasion.

Why you should be unbanned: It has almost been 2 months since my ban and I am sorry for the toxicity towards Caitlyn but I personally don't think it should be a Permaban for mute evasion. I have waited a couple of months to write the appeal so the heat would die down, and I would like to be thrown back into the community due to there not being any server to talk to the community yet. Overall I would like to apologize to Caitlyn for that toxic convo and I hope we can put that past us.

Whiskey

Tbh you could've posted your appeal when the mute should've ended, but I guess you wanted to wait longer for some reason. Last time you argued to argue which isn't good, so don't do that again and you'll be fine.

accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.