KuKi’s probably very long loa

Kuki

I can’t join I’m missing the map the last time this is happened is when I took my other long ass break so I don’t know what to do if you have any ideas just put them here

How you uninstall all addons
When in Gmod go into the addons menu and click uninstall, and then I go into the addons folder (using file explorer) and deleting all the files in there after gmod is done uninstalling them to permanently delete them, then you just restart gmod.

Kuki

When in Gmod go into the addons menu and click uninstall, and then I go into the addons folder (using file explorer) and deleting all the files in there after gmod is done uninstalling them to permanently delete them, then you just restart gmod.
It freezes

Kuki

When I try to uninstall them
didnt work

Rde Ren

bruh your so dramatic go to the gmod workshop go to subscribed items, go to unsub from all, go to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons and delete everything boom all addons gone

Kuki

bruh your so dramatic go to the gmod workshop go to subscribed items, go to unsub from all, go to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons and delete everything boom all addons gone
I did that rde it’s not working I just said that