KuKi’s probably very long loa

Kuki

if you wearnt being so rude i would of just given you the map
How am I being rude you literally told me to stop acting like a bitch and stop whining when I said something didn’t work or I not be able to join the server again you were being hostile not me I’m sorry if it seems I was.

Last edited:

Rde Ren

How am I being rude you literally to stop acting like a bitch and stop whining when I said something didn’t work or I not be able to join the server again you were being hostile not me I’m sorry if it seems I was.
You literally described what your doing when you said acting like a bitch and whining

Kuki

You literally described what your doing when you said acting like a bitch and whining
Rde why are you being rude, I’m acting like a bitch because I’m saying it didn’t work and saying that I won’t be able to join the server prob never again is me being a bitch. My opinion of you has changed you were cool now you wanna act toxic you need to fix yourself man.

Rde Ren

Rde why are you being rude, I’m acting like a bitch because I’m saying it didn’t work and saying that I won’t be able to join the server prob never again is me being a bitch. My opinion of you has changed you were cool now you wanna act toxic you need to fix yourself man.
bruh people are trying to help you and your being dramatic why dont you stop complaining and stop giving up everytime something doesnt work

Kuki

bruh people are trying to help you and your being dramatic why dont you stop complaining and stop giving up everytime something doesnt work
Your right people are trying to help me and i said thank you for trying and then I say it doesn’t work. And you realize this are the only fixes and none of them worked, know what rde stop responding I don’t need you to turn this into a bigger argument cause if I wanted to make it a big argument I would already but I’m not DONT respond anymore unless it’s something to help