Not open for further replies.

Linus

Steam Name and In-Game Name: DukeOLuke Name when banned-EE Captain Linus
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:121260302
Server: Jedi Vs Sith
Banning Staff:Scary Tiger
Reason for Ban: Scamming,Leaving when 1.1m Credit trade
Ban Time:perma
What did you do?: I was jokenly scamming him but when my brother tripped on my outlet it unplugged the computer and as fast as to go back at the server i was banned
Why you should be unbanned: I know it was bad joking about scamming him but if my computer wasn't MESSED WITH then i would of given it back even though i would atlease not make it a perma and maybe a month or so but i didn't make the rules so idk.Since there is no proof and its impossible to get proof that my brother tripped over my computer is prob a no and i will most likely still be banned forever.

Linus

Oh and anyone That knows Me yes i do have a brother he is 9 years old and his name is Ryan

Oat man

+1 but I think you should be giving a second chance So I say make this like a 2 week but -1 to removing this

Boaty

VIP
Wow... what are the odds right? You pretty much fucked yourself.

Neutral. If your computer turn off you should be in game for couple seconds and than you will timeout. If you disconnect it should have said “user have disconnected”. What does it said in the logs??🧐🧐

Edit: As log said you disconnected not timeout, so what is your reason for unban some bullshit you made up? I don’t see any signs of sorry in your appeal. Big Fan -1

Last edited:
P

Pump

+1 But I would like to see him get a different punishment because scamming isn't cool

Ventum

Sounds like a pretty coincidental excuse, not buying it tbh, but we will have to wait for a staff to provide logs.

Okeas

VIP
Bruh that’s like my dog fixing ate my homework there is no chance in the world that your brother did that shit right as soon as you finished the trade it’s a PHAT -1 for me.

-1 first off it doesnt seem like your are taking this appeal seriously by the way you said what type of ban and secondly saying I was only joking about a scam seems pretty suspicious

Atlas

VIP
"DukeOLuke<47><STEAM_0:0:121260302><>" disconnected (reason "Disconnect by user.")
I found this from logs and it says you disconnected. if your computer got unplugged as stated, you would have timed out. nice try bud

I would say for a month if anything not only did he try to scam another player but also decided to come up with a story and lie after he probably saw it was a perma ban I also dont feel like he is taking this appeal seriously. We should reward him with a reduced ban to 2weeks when his appeal is just an excuse not even an apology to the player or the staff he lied to

-1 I believe this should serve as a lesson in maturity for him, especially if he made it to EE captain, he must have been fully aware of the rules by that point, I dont think the ban should be reduced or removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.