Linus Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scammeing someone as a joke really isent a joke, its just scamming. You also apparently lied about your brother tripping over your outlet since you dissconnected from user. The reality of it is, you offered Redicule 1k glass for 1.1 Mil and once he gave you the money you logged off. Scamming is a big no no dude, id say aslong as you hand over the money under staff supervison I have no problem with seeing your ban put to two weeks but I honestly woudent have a problem with seeing it stick.

Redicule

I think now that hes banned he knows his mistake i think he should be reduced to 2 week ban and wipe his money and take off 20 levels he made me sad

Boaty

VIP
I don’t think you shouldn’t be unbanned or get your ban reduced to 2 weeks at all (as of now). You know that you scam him and got ban and you try to cover it up on your appeal or made up excuses to sound like it was an accident. I don’t know if you try to prank him by stealing his money and than got oof or not but I think you need quite a while to mature.

Do I think you should be unban?
Yes, people make mistake that why you need a break to mature. I don’t think 2 weeks will do my man

I once encountered a guy who appealed a ban by trying to say that his Grandfather got on his computer, thought the Clone Troopers were Storm Troopers and began firing as his excuse. This is a good close 2nd or 3rd.

Reactions: Tyr

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
I think if you had made the appeal and been completely honest, I would have probably reduced the ban. But instead, you lied in your appeal.

Ban Appeal denied. Apply again in a couple of days. Maybe change the appeal up, it might be reduced or accepted entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.