Lukir's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukir

VIP
I hereby state that I, Lukir, have permission from [Premium] to make my application

Steam name: Door Tea
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88646688
Ingame name(s): Prince Lukir Lennox | Grey Kiddo Lukir Ganar
Current play time: I've been on this server since January of 2018
Time in Garry’s Mod: 6,852 hours
Amount of warns: 1

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: Yes
Server(s): Reborn Gaming, (I've dev'd and been staff/event planner on multiple servers, can't remember any names)
Time as position: I've been experienced since 2014, and also I dont remember how long I was a GM on Reborn, for sure a couple months, until I became inactive, and I resigned.

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: Yes, (Reborn, and other cwrp servers)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[ x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: Yea, I'm really excited for the new Clone Wars series, I've been considering watching old episodes to get some fresh ideas for event raids and stuff.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ x ] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[ Unknown (I've done so many events there's no way I could give an accurate number, well over 100 though) ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ x ] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): Make more raids, RP events, and I'm gonna start getting into the old events from when I first started off, like making free roam events with Friendly bosses and stuff, it's a better way to interact with the community, instead of constant OOC events, and simple raids.

Plan an event (story based or building based): I've come up with a bunch of ideas in my past, so I'm just gonna explain some events I've ran before on Reborn

(Now I know I've made a lot of events, and these events I ran a while ago on Reborn, I'm just submitting multiple events I've ran and created myself in the past, so that whoever votes on this can get an accurate representation of my experience.)

Task Master Event: There would be a small shop on Kashyyyk, and this is an easy way for new players to make easy cash. There would be a line of people at the desired merchant area location, the Task Master would send a group of players to either another free roam planet to retrieve something, or complete a task/misssion. Other Gamemasters would help watch over the groups, and make sure everything runs smoothly. (3 groups at once with 1 gamemaster with each group) Communication would be vital between gamemasters so that the task master could get back to the merchant area when which ever groups finish their task. Each task depends on the difficulty. A simple task would be maybe 30k a person, and a difficult task could be 60k a person. After a couple of group tasks have been completed, the Task Master would turn on all of his workers, in attempt to steal all his money back.

Sarlac Says: In this event, there is a concealed build made of 4 colors, players (10-15 Max) walk on the colored platforms above sarlac and await Adverts from the Shot Caller, the shot caller will advert which colors on the floor will be dangerous. after about 1-2 seconds from the advert, another gamemaster will be below the floors, and will nocollide the adverted colors. Players that make it to the safe colors won't fall through, and those who dont make it to the safe colors will fall through and die in the sarlac pit. Last 3 survivors get rolls.

(I have many other event ideas, and I'm sure the current gm's that have witnissed my events can vouch for me, I have a good list of events to use.)

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[ x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[ x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I'm as experienced as anyone needs to be to become a gamemaster. I've proven my worth time and time again, and I can do my job well. I know how to build, well. I know the server, I know the players, and I know the community. my best times were as a Gamemaster, and the reason I went inactive was because I had just gotten a ps4 so I wanted to play something new, also school work was getting really difficult, I had Pre-Calculus, and I was really struggling, I finally got a grip on my grades, and I think now I'll be able to be a gamemaster again, stay active, and start working with the community again. The Eternal Empire is a big project in mind right now, If I can start getting into making Trooper Simulations the way I used to, and make troopers active again, I can run it for each facion, and I think it could have a really positive impact on our player base. I intend on staying active again, and I hope to work with more players again soon. Thank you for reading my application

See you in game
-Lukir

Last edited:

Premium

+3 He trained me to be a GM. Great Legendary GM Would love to have him back on the GM Team.

Last edited:
+2
He was a great gamemaster in the past, I believe he left on good terms before, he is definitely active, he should definitely have the opportunity to join the gamemaster team again.

Spectre8105

Neutral, ever since you originally stepped down from GM you've become increasing more toxic, would -2 but people would complain of things along of lines of "Bias" and such

Ventum

+1 mans needs his GM back. Hosted top tier events in the past, would like to see it from him again.

Spectre8105

I change my vote to a -2, within the 2 hours of me posting my reply I have seen Lukir's behavior diminish even more. He has grown more toxic, mingey, and is overall a bad presence to have lurking around. I have seen him break many rules and not be punished, these rules go as far as, Spam chat (OOC and @/Staff chat), RDM/ARDM (Killing of own faction or combat within a non-combat area), Mic-Spam, Purposing hiding while going afk in order to not be kicked (not a big rule, but quite annoying), disrupt events/RP because it's not benefiting him, throw out threats to other players (IRL/OOC), etc. You may have been a decent GM and person at one point, but now you are nothing more than a well-known minge who experiences a lack of punishment due to friendship with staff members.

Neutral, while I belive you can do good work as a Gm and you have in the past, I do belive that your behavior has been getting a bit toxic latley.

Status
Not open for further replies.