Lukir's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okeas

VIP
+1 all my interactions with you have been positive but I cannot speak for anyone else and I liked your previous events as a GM

Lukir

VIP
I change my vote to a -2, within the 2 hours of me posting my reply I have seen Lukir's behavior diminish even more. He has grown more toxic, mingey, and is overall a bad presence to have lurking around. I have seen him break many rules and not be punished, these rules go as far as, Spam chat (OOC and @/Staff chat), RDM/ARDM (Killing of own faction or combat within a non-combat area), Mic-Spam, Purposing hiding while going afk in order to not be kicked (not a big rule, but quite annoying), disrupt events/RP because it's not benefiting him, throw out threats to other players (IRL/OOC), etc. You may have been a decent GM and person at one point, but now you are nothing more than a well-known minge who experiences a lack of punishment due to friendship with staff members.
i want proof babe, also im not gonna write a big thing about this rn, talk to me in teamspeak please, thanks.

Last edited:

Spectre8105

i want proof babe, also im not gonna write a big thing about this rn, talk to me in teamspeak please, thanks.
I can look in logs for more proof or ask around, all I can really find atm is you spamming chat, hiding to avoid afk, disrupt events, and throwing out real life threats, I can look deeper though

Lukir

VIP
I can look in logs for more proof or ask around, all I can really find atm is you spamming chat, hiding to avoid afk, disrupt events, and throwing out real life threats, I can look deeper though
please private msg from now on if we gonna do this, dont fill up the app

Mimiik

VIP
+1 From what I've seen your nice and friendly, you don't seem like a minge. And those events sound familiar to me (I played back in the summer and I think I did some of your events) But overall, nice guy, good event ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.