Spectre8105

I told you it when I took the sit it wasn't RDM

You aos'd Maguku -> Attacked Maguku -> Called AOS off -> Maguku attacked back

That's an IN CHARACTER issue, Maguku had all the reason to attack you

Oat man

I told you it when I took the sit it wasn't RDM

You aos'd Maguku -> Attacked Maguku -> Called AOS off -> Maguku attacked back

That's an IN CHARACTER issue, Maguku had all the reason to attack you
See that's the thing you are just wrong about that the IC reasons where done it had been about a minute after i hit him
This is ARDM

Last edited:

Oat man

so you’re telling me that if I attack someone and they defend themselves that’s ARDM on their part??? 😫
No because i had good reason to hit you i NEEDED to in order to do my job but after a certain period of time its not self defense its RDM

Theseus

In this case you both were in the wrong you should've called a sit and had it dealt with there. Maguku was more in the right in this situation by attacking you saying you attacked him originally which was not necessary you have not provided evidence of him BHOPPING, and again on the heavy even if he waited a minute it still isn't RDM its defending himself and catching you off guard. This is completely a in character issue.

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:186284658
Warden Master oat man Boreas

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID: padawan maguku

Reason: ARDM and bhoping

Proof(Highly recommended): logs

Additional Info if there is any: so this was when a JC meeting was happening and maguku ran past the TG i put a AOS on him then he started running away so i hit him with force lighting then he bhoped away i told him not to bhop then he came back after a little bit bhoped past me i said if i see him do that again i will warn him
Then he hit me for 4khp
He says he hit me IC but this is just rdm

If this happened to you, why didn’t you just get a staff member to take care of it? It isn’t IC, but you shouldn’t of taken the time to make a player report when your a staff member.

Oat man

If this happened to you, why didn’t you just get a staff member to take care of it? It isn’t IC, but you shouldn’t of taken the time to make a player report when your a staff member.
Oh i tried but spectre took it and he was say its IC but its not

He was bhopping, and if the story is in the order that oat man says it’s in, its RDM.

He failrp’d by ignoring his higher ups, bhopping through temple.

He then could be punished for ARDM, for hitting oat man for 4K hp, i would have just warned him.

Status
Not open for further replies.