Meme Thread

Dredd

@OG Jar Jar You say join IT but in the background it says don't let people control you ect with the sith love to do so RIP (though jedi sometimes can be worse ngl) but great video and thanks for including me in your meme made my day

Sadly they don't XD There are so little IT with no command structure XD
Only people we really listen to are DC now..... Last lord that tried i said you dont have the power basicly a fuck off

And vids still made with Windows Movie Maker XD

IROCONIAN

@OG Jar Jar You say join IT but in the background it says don't let people control you ect with the sith love to do so RIP (though jedi sometimes can be worse ngl) but great video and thanks for including me in your meme made my day
I remember when RT said troopers and not RT. definitely dropped off.

Troopers need some Milk
Screenshot_20190725-154846.jpg

Dredd

I remember when RT said troopers and not RT. definitely dropped off.

Troopers need some Milk
View attachment 1173
you put the picture the wrong way nerd and fine "troopers either with or without command structure are constantly being controlled by jedi/sith who don't know much about troopers themselves, (aka other council members then the HG though im not saying the ones now are trying but it's happend before and sometimes even knights try to control me bois and imma clap people if it shows up in the future) (also @OG Jar Jar At some point I wanna team up the troopers (IT and RT) and slap EE alot cause they keep stealing our bois the dogs, yeh that's right no cookie for you IROC)

Last edited: