Meme Thread

IROCONIAN

you put the picture the wrong way nerd and fine "troopers either with or without command structure are constantly being controlled by jedi/sith who don't know much about troopers themselves, (aka other council members then the HG though im not saying the ones now are trying but it's happend before and sometimes even knights try to control me bois and imma clap people if it shows up in the future) (also @OG Jar Jar At some point I wanna team up the troopers (IT and RT) and slap EE alot cause they keep stealing our bois the dogs, yeh that's right no cookie for you IROC)
I did my best to revive. Arata did too....too mich interference from an incompetent council. Had RT when IT was making the estrella bucks.

TROOPER only events would help with numbers. make it in character as well.

imo Trizon is one of if not the best trooper leader i have seen. Justice Smelli a close second. The old dogs like JarJar and North Dakota are leaders by example.

I did my best to revive. Arata did too....too mich interference from an incompetent council. Had RT when IT was making the estrella bucks.

imo Trizon is one of if not the best trooper leader i have seen. Justice Smelli a close second. The old dogs like JarJar and North Dakota are leaders by example.
Justice could command troopers well, and that’s where his pros end

you put the picture the wrong way nerd and fine "troopers either with or without command structure are constantly being controlled by jedi/sith who don't know much about troopers themselves, (aka other council members then the HG though im not saying the ones now are trying but it's happend before and sometimes even knights try to control me bois and imma clap people if it shows up in the future) (also @OG Jar Jar At some point I wanna team up the troopers (IT and RT) and slap EE alot cause they keep stealing our bois the dogs, yeh that's right no cookie for you IROC)
Are you saying that my RT is being out recruited by toasters smh.

Dredd

we sometimes have trooper event but mainly for training idk im too inactive
also "jedi/sith who don't know much about troopers themselves, (aka other council members then the HG" try to command us
@arata you're bad you should hop on again at some point