My Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauron

And I’ve always taken shit seriously and if you believe it I’m gonna fucking make a bind to get out of it I’ve always owned up to my mistakes and this isn’t one the bind is already gone

Whiskey

And I’ve always taken shit seriously and if you believe it I’m gonna fucking make a bind to get out of it I’ve always owned up to my mistakes and this isn’t one the bind is already gone
So then you want to call me an ass for what I did, banned you for your mess up? I mean, I believe another staff member, won't say his name, was going to ban you for a week for this. You messed up, you got banned, I said to appeal the ban if you believed it was wrong, you appealed, but you also talked shit behind my back.

Honestly just fuck it I’ll just wait the Ban I try to be less toxic but whatever. And for what Vick said I was explaining what was happened in the video if you don’t have the common since that it was in a derogatory manner than you need to grow up
Since you want to wait the ban out, there is no reason for this post to continue on.

Status
Not open for further replies.