Oh you're gonna love this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macklin

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Macklin STEAM_0:1:50119786

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: Whiskey STEAM_0:1:80077999

Reason: Admin Abuse, banning from TS for no actual reason

Proof(Highly recommended):f12621c8e79f0019ea2b41d57ed4e98e.png 1950d51bad7b71e7dc2fdda74dd7f03f.png
Video
Additional Info if there is any: He did this twice and did not tell me to stop or give me any warning. In the video where Spectre said, "he insulted you, you have a reason to ban him now" is not true, because all I said is, "do you cherish your champion life as?" Spectre then got me banned, even though there was no actual reason to ban me (I don't have my mic recorded because it's switched off in my settings to get soundboards for anzati).

Whiskey

You said I banned you for no reason, I see a reason. "Neck Breard" is the reason, you were talking shit to me and I had enough.

Liam

+1 Banning is not a MEME, I get TS banning happens but it is dumb and shouldn't, it's annoying and dumb.

Estrella

ehm... Screenshot_2.png

FYI: Whiskey could've banned me multiple times for annoying the shit out of him. If he banned you no reason, that is most likely fake news, are you disguised as CNN?

Macklin

I remember him calling Whiskey a Shepard Dick Rider. But I don't remember anything else.
I said that way before he banned me, that was not the reason though. All I asked him to do is to do his job as head dev and implement the changes to the content packs that Five is DOING FOR HIM; I don't understand how this is toxic, but if you wanna be that way and ban me for that, don't expect me not to report you.

Status
Not open for further replies.