Oh you're gonna love this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

I said that way before he banned me, that was not the reason though. All I asked him to do is to do his job as head dev and implement the changes to the content packs that Five is DOING FOR HIM; I don't understand how this is toxic, but if you wanna be that way and ban me for that, don't expect me not to report you.
You do know that Head dev isn't a rank and this is not my job what so ever. I'm helping out by doing CCs and sounds and crystals. I don't have access to the server files and I can't update the content packs what so ever.

Macklin

Also if any of you actually read the entire post my microphone is not being recorded so if someone (anzati), asks for a soundboard of someone saying something stupid, my terrible mic will not distort the audio; if you don't believe me I link you to this video. Donny accused me of bhoping, I said I didn't and he called BS

Macklin

You do know that Head dev isn't a rank and this is not my job what so ever. I'm helping out by doing CCs and sounds and crystals. I don't have access to the server files and I can't update the content packs what so ever.
Nice to see you're not denying anything else I'm saying in my previous post Whiskey, if you can't access the FTP why didn't you say so instead of saying, "excuse me Macklin, who the fuck are you?"

Dwayne

VIP
Nothing will come of this until your personal audio is with this recording.

So stop the bickering please. Both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.