Our Mission

Vethar

VIP
How dare you tag me! ILL RELEASE MY WRATH ON THE SERVER.

I won’t get on I don’t really care anymore to help get players on.

EE won’t be added back because it was honestly lacking. So easy to OT and all good emperors got OTed.

Hell not to brag but vick and I were the only ones who had good numbers even doe I lasted a week but 15-20 on for a whole week tops the 2-5 a day when me or vick wasn’t emperor. Sorry I’m not sorry <3

Always logging off the forums!

Redicule

EE won’t be added back because it was honestly lacking. So easy to OT and all good emperors got OTed.

Hell not to brag but vick and I were the only ones who had good numbers even doe I lasted a week but 15-20 on for a whole week tops the 2-5 a day when me or vick wasn’t emperor. Sorry I’m not sorry <3

Bruh I had like 30

IROCONIAN

we need more players to join the server to have a third faction.
simple math
50 players/2 = 25 per faction
50/3 = 16.67 players per faction.
Now if we have 75
75/2 = 37.5
75/3 = 25 per faction.
50 Players and 2 factions is the same for 75 players and 3 factions.

IROCONIAN

thanks for this
I think it brings to light the underlining authority in statistics, numbers may have their own power but words can birth power. Words are ussually the first step in an action and numbers are the monday morning quarterbacks. Axing a 3rd of the RP without even a heads up to the sgm/faction leader/community memer was a shock to most and the response was appropriate. though because of all the ****** drama on jedi (as usual) along with Eternals going to a EE friendly server really killed the server. So 34 pilgrims plus 14 Eternals confirmed said they are not coming back. so 34 + 14 = 48 people that more than regularly played. all they found was opposition when trying to rp...or exist. it genuingly feels like REBORN on Korriban. jedi still attack on site fail to bring those little magic moments of rp. though there was a bit yesterday after the raid. and propogated by the Emperor. if it where not for Moxxi returning the server would be a floater rn. listening to half the advice of a wise man is a fools way of living.

i am just glad there is a conversation as mistakes are often not corrected

I think it brings to light the underlining authority in statistics, numbers may have their own power but words can birth power. Words are ussually the first step in an action and numbers are the monday morning quarterbacks. Axing a 3rd of the RP without even a heads up to the sgm/faction leader/community memer was a shock to most and the response was appropriate. though because of all the ****** drama on jedi (as usual) along with Eternals going to a EE friendly server really killed the server. So 34 pilgrims plus 14 Eternals confirmed said they are not coming back. so 34 + 14 = 48 people that more than regularly played. all they found was opposition when trying to rp...or exist. it genuingly feels like REBORN on Korriban. jedi still attack on site fail to bring those little magic moments of rp. though there was a bit yesterday after the raid. and propogated by the Emperor. if it where not for Moxxi returning the server would be a floater rn. listening to half the advice of a wise man is a fools way of living.

i am just glad there is a conversation as mistakes are often not corrected
idk what youre saying sorry
if we get enough players for ee we willl probably add ee or more factions. but currently too many factions and not enough people.

IROCONIAN

missing some key ingredients and people