Pain's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korvas

Developer
JvS Staff
+1
Active and a good rper. I had captured him and strain(I think. It was his brother in rp don't remember the name) and it was some of the best rp I have seen on Reborn.

Why do you need to hate on him like this? The super admins will reply to this thread when they need to. Don't ask if thread hasn't been denied yet because he is a person too. Show some compassion.
People like you are why I wish next to the like button there was a downvote button

Oh nvm this isn’t the app I thought it was I think I +1d pain I was thinking this was the guy who applied that made fun of pain that everyone hated then made a fake apology and left

My bad

Okeas

VIP
Oh nvm this isn’t the app I thought it was I think I +1d pain I was thinking this was the guy who applied that made fun of pain that everyone hated then made a fake apology and left

My bad
Why did you need to flame the person tho even though it was someone else?

Why did you need to flame the person tho even though it was someone else?
Why did you need to comment on someones application and keep the conversation going when how I decide to comment on things is up to me as long as i'm not breaking rules. It's not flaming anybody I asked why it wasn't denied because if this was the other guys it would have been up for weeks. Calm the fuck down bud

Pain

My bad
Its Fine bro :D Although your still a bit mistaken you didnt +1 me and i would like to say somthing about it, You -1ed me for being inactive although since the posting of this app 13 days ago this has definitly changed as when i posted this app i had some irl issues i was dealing with which have since been resolved so my activity issue is fixed :D

C

Charger_AU

Could you hop in teamspeak and talk to Cause or myself when you're free Pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.