Pallox Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Lorekeeper Knight Rainz Chris - STEAM_0:1:186042763

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: Pallox (No idea of steam id for actual ign)

Reason: I got this report from a friend of mine who does not want to make the report for some reason so I will. Apparently they were fighting and Pallox was not hit for 30 seconds and he decided to noclip away from the battle to not be killed by anyone even though they were pursuing him. Also you should not noclip anyway that is clear staff abuse to get away from a fight.

Proof(Highly recommended):

Additional Info if there is any: You can has Vethan for any info on it he is the one who wanted me to report this.

Aight wont cast a vote yet. But for real litteraly almost every recent staff warn has been on pallox. Im seing a pattern here

Okeas

VIP
Why were the dc chambers blocked off anyways? Was this for an event or just staff memeing around?

Maguku

VIP
The DC chambers were blocked off because whiskey was making a new one and people kept going in and disturbing him so he blocked it off.

Whiskey

I was building, had no part in the raid, nor did I even know a raid was going on. Pallox in this case was defending Korriban and to escape he noclipped into the DC chambers where I was building. I didn't say anything to Pallox at that moment because I did not know the EE was raiding Korriban. But as always, I would like to hear @Pallox side of the story.

I would like to say now that this report has come up pallox I can no longer trust especially on the previous report j understand that there was no proof but if he is willing to do this with out fear of getting caught he could have been doing other things as well it's sad to sss a staff member abuse there powers not only does it make people mad but it hurts the trust players give to staff and as a player I can no longer trust pallox to be fair as a staff member

Liam

Even him saying "I waited 30 seconds" Any normal player would have been stuck there meaning they would have been hit once again and re combat tagged. Under no circumstance is noclipping while 'Trapped' during a raid in a known hostile situation valid. As much as I want to here his side of the story, there really isn't much he could say to cover this one.

+1 Their isn't any good explanation for why you would no clip away from a battle. Under no circumstances should no clip be used in an rp situation unless actually stuck in another person and you can only do it to get unstuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.