Pallox Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallox

The staff report was for me doing it to avoid combat, which wasnt what happened. I hadnt been hit and Vethar wasn't fighting me at the time he was attacking other people, I don't understand why the original person didn't post it considering he was there when it happened. zachzach I don't really understand how you don't think I would be scared to get caught? I was falsely accused on the last post because people didn't like me. This literally hurt no one and Vethar didn't say anything to me about it. If people don't like me then I get it, I can be rude sometimes and this wasn't a good idea seeing how everyone is just taking it the wrong way. I will state why I did what I did, I noclipped through the wall to check on Whiskey's building since I wanted to help and just ended up just giving him little tweak ideas, not to avoid combat in any way. I get that some of you don't like me but you don't have to bring some fake stuff up just to get me in trouble (not talking about the video). Either way it's up to you guys but if you know me, I wouldn't be scared to have fought him, I did it to help another staff finish up a build

The staff report was for me doing it to avoid combat, which wasnt what happened. I hadnt been hit and Vethar wasn't fighting me at the time he was attacking other people, I don't understand why the original person didn't post it considering he was there when it happened. zachzach I don't really understand how you don't think I would be scared to get caught? I was falsely accused on the last post because people didn't like me. This literally hurt no one and Vethar didn't say anything to me about it. If people don't like me then I get it, I can be rude sometimes and this wasn't a good idea seeing how everyone is just taking it the wrong way. I will state why I did what I did, I noclipped through the wall to check on Whiskey's building since I wanted to help and just ended up just giving him little tweak ideas, not to avoid combat in any way. I get that some of you don't like me but you don't have to bring some fake stuff up just to get me in trouble (not talking about the video). Either way it's up to you guys but if you know me, I wouldn't be scared to have fought him, I did it to help another staff finish up a build
I never said you were scared. Also not every staff report has to be people with a vendetta against you. For one I have no problem with you. The evidence shows people being upset with u no clipping and godding away so it sounds like they were still after u. Even If u were out of combat that doesnt mean no clip out of a combat area were u could be taken ba k into combat

Sorry chief aint buying this one

Vethar

VIP
+1
He no clipped out of combat during a raid he even knew it was going on.

For some reason my mic didn’t work in the video but just pointing out I did say a few times “wtf pallox come back out” and he refused to come back lol.

Pallox has honestly been a problem since gamemaster. I took a sit and wasn’t invisible so he decided to kill me while I told him it was a sit countless times.. (already reported)

He is very immature and shouldn’t be a mod. He is toxic and doesn’t take things seriously when he should.

Theseus

+1 Due to the evidence given I have to side with that. I would like to believe what Pallox says. But the evidence shown is just abuse of power.

Yea you were still in a combat situation, just cause you technically hadn't been hit in 30 seconds doesn't give you the right to noclip out of danger, That is a gross stretching of the rules and no one that has responsibility should think that way

Luna

VIP
gonna +1 this, looks like you didn't want to get killed so you nocliped into the dc chambers and if you wanted to help just die or run out of there hide until you know no1 is around you then goto whiskey

You no clicked as soon as they found you when they opened the door then stated after you no clipped to a place where no one could get you that u waited the 30 seconds. And from what whiskey had said earlier your story isnt matching. Now you could've helped him after but it doesnt seem like u were then because u were just in combat before so u couldnt have been helping him before unless u were no clipping before 30 seconds was up

Status
Not open for further replies.