Total time with the community (months): Like 4-5 Months
Current level within the server: 180

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 3pm-10pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 10am-10pm

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Superior Servers | Tamewater | Lazarus |
Position(s): Superior = Admin/GM | Tamewater Mod | Lazarus Admin/Gm
Time as position(s): 2 Months | 3 Weeks | Lazarus turned to Tamewater but on Lazarus about a month of admin.
Brief overview of the position(s): Being a Gamemaster on superior when the server was no easy task we had to build everything from scratch and I figured after awhile it wasn't for me so I made the switch to Admin but I started as a T mod climbed the ranks to a decent position. As for Lazarus the server for me was always in a weird spot I was pretty much chilling with one of the owners Fate and he was a very nice guy but the server broke down so For most of the positions I wasn't in anything that would change the staffing drastically

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff

[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Primi, have permission from Dwayne to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview

I feel as being a mod will allow me to help the server more than I am right now which is just by being a player and creating a solid effort to revive Imperial Troopers which gives a different type of player base the ability to have fun to. One thing that personally I've noticed with me was I can be quite toxic and I feel as a person I have really improved I've been way less toxic really and the ability to change like that is a good trait. I could write the best application in the world but be denied for my Personality which is why I waited at first after stepping down from Gamemasters. When it comes to staffing I hopp on sits right away and thats not because im prooving my worth its because I enjoy it. Staffing is like a job why do it if you dont like it. I've been a Gamemaster time after time but never last long but then I staff for a long while and thats to me just way more enjoyable.

I've been on Reborn for a little bit now im not gonna compare my time to anyone because most people have been here way longer then me and I still feel new to the community. I love it sure some people argue sometimes sure but most people on this server and very nice and respectful. Honestly I asked Dwayne for his Permission to make this application because I thought he would say no and give me some things to improve on. All in all I feel as if I can do a better job then some of the current staff not just in activity but in the ability to staff. People make excuses for a lot of things must when it comes to a job you cant really keep doing that which is another idea behind comparing staffing to a job it has responsibilities. Thank you for reading my application.

fucking toxic as shit. -∞.
jk. for every 1 moment of toxicity from you, there were 4 moments in which you were super nice and willing to help out. +1.

ps. you're the worst.

also, fix your fucking white "t" please. thanks papa primi

edit: after reading through the most recent posts, you seem to be inactive and unable to deal with the *h8rs* in a mature manner, so im changing my +1 to a -1. sorry.

Last edited:
K

Kalrain

-1, From a player perspective, you're not the most mature person, as staff you need some level of maturity when taking sits, you're not active in game (That may be because of timezone but I only see you during DC meetings), you're activity in TS is limited and could use a bit of work. I say improve your activity and involvement with the rest of the community for this to become anything besides a - .

Phaze

VIP
not that active anymore
you're not active in game
Before Primi was the General of IT and was only Hand he was very inactive do to the fact he had nothing to do. However, after asking me to be General he has been on everyday and making IT strong. He use to be really mingy but he has change. If he was still mingy he would have been demoted. Kalrain, I believe it is a timezone thing because I barely see you as well. Dildozer I do not this you see him because you spend your time on Jedi where he is a Sith main. Respectfully you guys are incorrect about Primi's activity.

V

Vantas

+1 i agree with phaze people said you were also mingy and toxic but i haven't really see you be either

Pain

+1 Primi I do agree sometimes you can be toxic but we all can be at times... all it takes is to have a bad day at work or school and for sombody to piss you off a bit to much.... Your acitve in Game and in TS and have been doing a great job with the troopers i believe you deserve a shot at Mod :D

Premium

-2 Toxic Anytime I see him. Constantly insulting people/degrating

EDIT: -1 Primi Can be very toxic but also can be very mature just needs to portray himself to be.

Last edited:

Cruen

-3 Extremely mingy, I have seen no real change from him and I do not think he is remotely ready for staff. He regularly gets angry in OOC and starts arguments with people. I do not think he should ever get staff until his behavior has changed.
Also he wasn't the best GM.

OTF

VIP
+2

All these -1's and 2's for his activity and him not being active i'm gonna be straight up this dude is got way more active after being criticized about his activity.

And for his maturity he could be mingy at times but he's trying to fix it after being criticized again by the Dark Council and his peers. And everyone could be mingy at times again he's been trying to fix it.

And in my opinion the reason i'm +2ing the app is his maturity at times it's needed (ex. Situations as staff.)

flat out my full and honest opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.